IT.COM

information Netnod celebrates 25 years

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Starting operations in 1996, Netnod has been involved in some key moments of Internet history. Read about some of the major milestones here as we celebrate 25 years working at the core of the Internet.
As Netnod celebrates 25 years working at the core of the Internet, we can look back at some impressive milestones. These are milestones that mark significant moments in both Netnod’s history and in the development of critical infrastructure at the core of the Internet.

We could not have done this without the excellent work of our Netnod team, cooperation with our industry partners, and the strong relationships we have developed with our customers.

So as we mark our 25 years in the industry, I would like to thank all of you that have been on the journey together with Netnod so far. I know there are many more exciting milestones to come. I look forward to working together to ensure rock-solid Internet for everyone.

read more (netnod)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back