NameSilo

東京.net Tokyo Sold for $10k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Japanese IDN 東京.net Tokyo Sold for ten thousand dollars. This is great news for all IDN. They are rapidly shooting to the stars in terms of value.

Link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is great news for everyone getting involved in IDN indeed !

How about an IDN forum or sales section here on Namepro's then guys ?

David

•••
I have two IDN's:

мать.com - Mother in Russian

отец.com - Father in Russian

I think it would be a great idea to have a forum section here for IDN's.

•••
Congratulations, this is a great sale. But surely this domain has to be worth a lot more in the future. :)

•••
Nice sale. Very good for .net as well. Hope this continues.

•••
I have many IDNs.lol.
It' a good news!

•••
For chinese there is two type Chinese Traditional & Simplified which one should i buy for IDN?

•••
Simplified for China mainland, Traditional for Taiwan.

•••
Bramiozo said:
Simplified for China mainland, Traditional for Taiwan.

though I like taiwan much better, if you're interested in making more money, i would still go with simplified ( china)

•••
I know that IDNs use a code to show all the local letters and symbols, so if you write espaÑa for exemple in your firefox it brings you to the correct site.

But I noticed there are many dropped idns where the code, translated, means things like "car", "business" and premium names like that. If you write "car.com" you'll go to the normal web. Where is the sense in that kind of domains?

•••
Hurray for IDN increase! A bulk of my domains may pay off now. Hope this starts to set a trend.

•••
where can i regg idn domains?

•••
I would go with simplified because the China market is just growing so quickly!

•••
This sale has now been confirmed on the other forums by both buyer and seller.....

So how long is the Namepro's ostrich going to keep it's head in the sand about IDN's then ?

New forum sections coming soon announcement nearly ready ? :)

David

•••
wow amazing, good news for IDNers, very exciting too

•••
Ya!!!
Thas really a great news ,atleast for me....I have many japanese IDNs .tv.....

•••
Very good sale! Hope it continues, will mean alot for alot of people.

•••
ammo said:
Very good sale! Hope it continues, will mean alot for alot of people.

i think that value of idn domains will grow in the future ...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back