Dynadot

.NET Promotion

NameSilo
Watch

ewallhost

Established Member
Impact
Hi Members,

We are planning three days pre-booking flash sale for .NET TLD.

1. Price range would be 2.99$ [199 INR] to 4.49$ [299 INR] based registration count.
  2. Only 10,000 registrations, first come first serve basis
  3. WHOIS data should be India Address
  4. Minimum order 100 domains
  5. ID Protection 0.49$ [39 INR]

Please contact our support or pm me for more information.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Members,

We are planning three days pre-booking flash sale for .NET TLD.

1. Price range would be 2.99$ [199 INR] to 4.49$ [299 INR] based registration count.
  2. Only 10,000 registrations, first come first serve basis
  3. WHOIS data should be India Address
  4. Minimum order 100 domains
  5. ID Protection 0.49$ [39 INR]

Please contact our support or pm me for more information.

Thank you
WHOIS data should be India Address --> So, that means, the .net promo is only for India customers?

•••
You have easy and free push ? Or I must speak with technical support ?

•••
WHOIS data should be India Address --> So, that means, the .net promo is only for India customers?
Other country client can also use it, just need to provide Indian WHOIS.

•••
You have easy and free push ? Or I must speak with technical support ?
You can push free if whois data going to be same, if different you have to change admin contact before push as per new transfer rules by ICANN

•••
You can push free if whois data going to be same, if different you have to change admin contact before push as per new transfer rules by ICANN

Friend, I buy and SELL domains. Sell = change owner. I must send domain in other Ewallhost account, not in other account. Your service have this button (transfer in other account) or I must speak with technical support ? Or I must pay for transfer in other account ?

•••
Transfer Between Accounts on EwallHost 100% Free

In your case, please use 2nd option while account transfer

upload_2017-4-25_15-50-21.png

•••
Use new customer default contacts or not ? For change my personal data and domain owner ?

•••
•••
Again we are confirming, Other than India customer can also utitlize it with Indian WHOIS data

Contact us soon to book your count

•••
Few already booked their slots.

Domains will be booked either one of these three days May 9,10,11 &12

Be Hurry book your count today

Thank you

•••
is it available for .net transfers?

•••
•••
Are you a reseller of Resellerclub or Bigrock? How do you ensure that 100 domains will be booked?

•••
Are you a reseller of Resellerclub or Bigrock? How do you ensure that 100 domains will be booked?
We have the business relationship with Resellerclub to register the domains. And we are using their API on WHMCS to manage all domain related services.

Once domain registered you can control it through eWallHost.com Client Area web panel (WHMCS)

Thank you

•••
Promo is starting tomorrow

•••
•••
Indian clients can get 1 .NET domain as completely FREE of cost.

Code : EWALLFREENET

From 2nd Domain, Just 89 INR

Code : EWALLNET89

Last edited:
•••

Code : EWALLNETFREE

Hate that eWallHost always gives promotions for Indian customers only

•••
For bulk processing PM me

•••
Hate that eWallHost always gives promotions for Indian customers only
if you have indian domain contact for WHOIS , we can give it for you also :)

•••
if you have indian domain contact for WHOIS , we can give it for you also :)
That's a little bit cheating and I don't like that. If you guys can do it, why not create offer for all customers ??

•••

Code : EWALLFREENET

Code : EWALLNET89

Is the EWALLNET89 Promo limited to only Indian Clients as well? Or open to everyone as long as we choose our currency in INR?

Edit - also, can this coupon be used for any number of domains not just the 100 minimum? I don't have that many : grin :

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
That's a little bit cheating and I don't like that. If you guys can do it, why not create offer for all customers ??
Is the EWALLNET89 Promo limited to only Indian Clients as well? Or open to everyone as long as we choose our currency in INR?

Edit - also, can this coupon be used for any number of domains not just the 100 minimum? I don't have that many : grin :

Thanks!
We need Indian WHOIS.

89 INR/domain for any number of domains, this offer will be valid for only few hours from now

•••
Thanks for the clarification @ewallhost

My guess is that with Indian WhoIs then the 15% Service Tax you have to collect is enforced so that is the reason you have to be restricted, is that correct? Tax man always wanting more : grin :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back