bluearrow VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 124 Oct 4, 2007 2K views 52 replies #1 If you could only pick ONE from Internet or Sex. which would it be? (i.e. by picking the ONE, you can no longer have the other, EVER) which you will pick? net or sex ? if you had to choose !!! . Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
If you could only pick ONE from Internet or Sex. which would it be? (i.e. by picking the ONE, you can no longer have the other, EVER) which you will pick? net or sex ? if you had to choose !!! .
J Jasdon Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 Oct 4, 2007 #22 Krossat said: Sorry if you felt offended Just having a little fun in a funny thread... Click to expand... Don't worry Krossat, I wasn't offended in the least
Krossat said: Sorry if you felt offended Just having a little fun in a funny thread... Click to expand... Don't worry Krossat, I wasn't offended in the least
N NickRac Yes.VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 35 Oct 4, 2007 #23 bluearrow said: So you guys can live totally without internet ? :o Click to expand... Yes - especially if I'd have to give up sex in order to have it
bluearrow said: So you guys can live totally without internet ? :o Click to expand... Yes - especially if I'd have to give up sex in order to have it
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Oct 4, 2007 #24 If I say "net", I think my girlfriend might kill me If I say "sex", I think my girlfriend might kill me :blink: It's a lose - lose situation :D
If I say "net", I think my girlfriend might kill me If I say "sex", I think my girlfriend might kill me :blink: It's a lose - lose situation :D
Michelle Ü Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Oct 4, 2007 #25 I'd say net coz you can get sex on the internet like chatting and then do see each other ahaha! that is if I am single
I'd say net coz you can get sex on the internet like chatting and then do see each other ahaha! that is if I am single
dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Oct 4, 2007 #26 Internet.. because it knows what I really like.
moondog Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 23 Oct 4, 2007 #27 Easy choice - I am married so I already do without Sex. Giving that up is no change. I'd take the internet all day long! -Bob
Easy choice - I am married so I already do without Sex. Giving that up is no change. I'd take the internet all day long! -Bob
L loko123 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Oct 4, 2007 #29 so difficult choice ! can't live without internet neither i can't live happy enough without sex. really tough call.
so difficult choice ! can't live without internet neither i can't live happy enough without sex. really tough call.
R Robert Allen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 35 Oct 5, 2007 #30 Sorry geeks, sex would win this contest for me. I would rather be out shagging than being stuck on a laptop all my life. Rob
Sorry geeks, sex would win this contest for me. I would rather be out shagging than being stuck on a laptop all my life. Rob
L loko123 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Oct 5, 2007 #34 this is an unfair choice, i am still not being able to decide. the two of them are so great.
dezinerite VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 200 Oct 5, 2007 #35 Right now I'd rather have the net. I'm in college and I get chased around all the time so I am in that situation and I've made my decision. Things were pretty much the opposite before college though! Morphmaster said: sex.net Click to expand... Haha, good one!
Right now I'd rather have the net. I'm in college and I get chased around all the time so I am in that situation and I've made my decision. Things were pretty much the opposite before college though! Morphmaster said: sex.net Click to expand... Haha, good one!
A ama86 Account Closed Impact 2 Oct 6, 2007 #36 I have not tried sex, so I would choose Internet to help me earn money Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
NeeJam Adsung.comEstablished Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 34 Oct 6, 2007 #38 I'll just break the rules and say both :D.