Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Net or Sex ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bluearrow

VIP Member
Impact
124
If you could only pick ONE from Internet or Sex. which would it be? (i.e. by picking the ONE, you can no longer have the other, EVER)

which you will pick? net or sex ? if you had to choose !!!


.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sex :'(
 
0
•••
Second one.
 
0
•••
Sex !
 
0
•••
So you guys can live totally without internet ? :o
 
0
•••
Net for me :) :)
 
0
•••
Internet. Then I would look up on the internet how I could bypass the no sex rule.
 
0
•••
bluearrow said:
So you guys can live totally without internet ? :o

dont know but surely cant live without the latter :\
 
0
•••
living without the latter everyday but living with the former every few hours!
 
0
•••
shockie said:
living without the latter everyday but living with the former every few hours!

latter is like food, you dont eat food throughout the day, but if you Dont eat, you perish ;\
 
0
•••
I'd choose the internet; I make my living from it - those saying sex must be hookers! :hehe:
 
0
•••
Jasdon said:
I'd choose the internet; I make my living from it - those saying sex must be hookers! :hehe:

Or those saying 'net simply ain't getting any!
 
0
•••
BinderGang said:
Or those saying 'net simply ain't getting any!

4 kids and happy with my marriage in all departments....;)
 
0
•••
Jasdon said:
4 kids and happy with my marriage in all departments....;)

Than, that explains why you'd pick the internet. Seems like you've 'had enough'!
 
0
•••
BinderGang said:
Than, that explains why you'd pick the internet. Seems like you've 'had enough'!

lolz i didnt say it, but i sure thought it :lol:
 
0
•••
I could not pick one. Both are important to me.

ROb
 
0
•••
Robert Allen said:
I could not pick one. Both are important to me.
ROb

Post meant if you really had to pick one. Just for some terrible reason lol . Both is not acceptable pick one and say why :hehe:

.
 
0
•••
BinderGang said:
Than, that explains why you'd pick the internet. Seems like you've 'had enough'!

I think you're right.

This place is cheaper than therapy....
 
0
•••
Jasdon said:
I think you're right.

This place is cheaper than therapy....

Sorry if you felt offended :(
Just having a little fun in a funny thread...
 
0
•••
SEX on NET
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back