bluearrow VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 124 Oct 4, 2007 2K views 52 replies #1 If you could only pick ONE from Internet or Sex. which would it be? (i.e. by picking the ONE, you can no longer have the other, EVER) which you will pick? net or sex ? if you had to choose !!! . Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
If you could only pick ONE from Internet or Sex. which would it be? (i.e. by picking the ONE, you can no longer have the other, EVER) which you will pick? net or sex ? if you had to choose !!! .
Jeffrey Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 662 Oct 10, 2007 #41 Internet! Internet at home! And then internet during work!
K Kadenz Resistance is FutileEstablished Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 29 Oct 10, 2007 #42 I may have to go with the net for this one, or I wouldn't have posted this.
htmlindex Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 677 Oct 11, 2007 #44 Internet gives stress Sex gives pleasure So, I would have to vote for sex
A albol Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Oct 11, 2007 #45 Tough one. I make my full time income from internet, so internet!
briman1970 Lawyer.imVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 227 Oct 16, 2007 #48 This is a no brainer. I'd choose the net, because well... there are millions of sites where I can get some quick "relief". You don't need a sex partner when you got the net... and a free hand. :o
This is a no brainer. I'd choose the net, because well... there are millions of sites where I can get some quick "relief". You don't need a sex partner when you got the net... and a free hand. :o
MisterD Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Oct 16, 2007 #51 hum.. Net t'ill the sounds of "tchi tching" and then you bet I'll recover all that wasted time into sex my friends!!
hum.. Net t'ill the sounds of "tchi tching" and then you bet I'll recover all that wasted time into sex my friends!!
bluearrow VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 124 Oct 20, 2007 #52 Seems only guys posted here, No ladies. lol .
Mike VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 267 Oct 20, 2007 #53 I'd have to go with "net", in the long run it's a whole lot cheaper... (spoken like a true divorce` ) IB
I'd have to go with "net", in the long run it's a whole lot cheaper... (spoken like a true divorce` ) IB