.NET Flash Sale $2.99 - Add offers here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
New deals updated 17:00 UTC 11 May

Best Deal - WhoIs.com $1.88

This post will not be editable soon, so please read the end of the thread posts for further updates : smile :

Promo window at most registrars scheduled to end on or before 12 May, check each for exact expiration.

Feel free to post the registrar and "Promo Ended" if you notice a deal that is no longer working.

$1.88 now @Whois.com https://shop.whois.com/domain-registration/offers
Thanks @mozzie13

BigRock seems to be blocking everyone outside India, and DirectNIC has a 3 per customer since 1/1/2017 limit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All deals so far:

BigRock.IN ~$1.54 (99 INR) Promo Ended outside India
WhoIs.com $1.88 - Price Drop!
DirectNIC $2.39 $2.57 including ICANN fee
ResellerClub $2.99
GoDaddy $2.99
NameBright $3.00
HostGator India ~ $3.08 (199 INR)
AlpNames $3.25
DomainDiscount24 ~$3.64 (3.35 Euro)
Dynadot $3.85
NameCheap $3.88
Uniregistry $3.88
Moniker $3.99

Name.com $2.99 - note - only during Happy Hour Thursday 11 May from 9 to 11 p.m. UTC and 50-use limit per account

NameCheap - code 5MAYDAY5 and limit 30 per customer

name.com $4.99 (now until Happy Hour)
gandi.net $5.00
rebel $7.99
DomFam $8.99 with coupon VICTORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@luantt has kindly reported the coupon is good only for a single registration
Waiting for verification that eWallhost is available for customers outside India
eWallHost $1.38 (89 INR) must use INR - Rs as your currency, add code EWALLNET89 at checkout.
eWallhost confirmed the deal is for customers with Indian WhoIs and deal is ending soon, next few hours from 11 May 5:00 UTC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best Deal - BigRock.IN - verified working for everyone! ~ $1.54 (99 INR)

OK the BEST price so far is now BigRockIN - Rs 99 - approx 99 Indian Rupee equals 1.54 US Dollar
Thanks to @Jv1999
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.NET Sale doesn't start until 9 May!

There are a few dot NET sales upcoming, I have a couple wholesale accounts running promos, anyone finding other sources list them here and the prices

My guess is there will be more registrars participating as the days get closer - maybe the other PDR resellers - @AlpNames , BigRockIN, BigRockCOM, Whois.com

ResellerClub - $2.99
Mega Bargain Sale, we'll be running a 3-day .NET flash sale, from May 9th, 2017 00:00 EST to May 11th, 2017 23:59 EST. Offer valid till stocks last, make sure to refresh our website or contact your account manager if you have a bulk requirement. So enjoy this period and register as many domains as you can!

Also dot ORG is on sale until 31 May $4.99 at ResellerClub
Showing on their promo page, NOT in control panel - might be a glitch, will update if confirmed

Please Note: There is a $25 minimum pre-fund required at ResellerClub, so only worthwhile if you are getting a handful of domains, and it's a reseller account so you have to futz with activating the promos

If you don't already have an account at RC, support usernamex with my affiliate link:
http://www.resellerclub.com/?location=global&a_aid=101314cb

PS ResellerClub support is slooow and tedious, so if another registrar has a similarly priced offer, take that into consideration : wink :

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you. Are these for new registrations only or transfers as well?

•••
My best guess is NEW registrations only, I do not recall a transfer promo ever at RC. The RC email does not say and the flash deal is not listed on the promo page. I do not expect the promo to show up in the Manage Pricing panel until the date of the sale.

My other wholesale account states NEW only.

Totally guessing on this - IF this promo appears at other PDR resellers, transfer is MAYBE - the last promo allowed transfers at BigRockIN and BigRockCOM and was limited to 2 each per account. The nice thing about LogicBoxes transfers is you do NOT need the Auth Code when you pay, so you can pay first to make sure you get the deal, then go collect Auth Codes before the confirm emails arrive.

•••
I saw only BigRockIN running transfer promo together with new registration whenever any promo become available

•••
My best guess is NEW registrations only, I do not recall a transfer promo ever at RC. The RC email does not say and the flash deal is not listed on the promo page. I do not expect the promo to show up in the Manage Pricing panel until the date of the sale.

My other wholesale account states NEW only.

Totally guessing on this - IF this promo appears at other PDR resellers, transfer is MAYBE - the last promo allowed transfers at BigRockIN and BigRockCOM and was limited to 2 each per account. The nice thing about LogicBoxes transfers is you do NOT need the Auth Code when you pay, so you can pay first to make sure you get the deal, then go collect Auth Codes before the confirm emails arrive.

Thank you for the detailed reply. Very helpful

•••
From May 9th, 2017 00:00 EST to May 11th, 2017 23:59 EST. - After 4 days ?

•••
Is the offer will be valid renewal dot net domains?

•••
@Crusader3000 - yes the sale starts May 9th

@khalequzzaman17 - renewals will NOT be included

There is a slim chance it will work for a limited number of transfers at other PDR resellers, so IF that ends up being the offer and if your domains are currently at ResellerClub, you could use it to transfer to BigRockIN or BigRockCOM.

The nice thing about transfer between PDR resellers is it goes super fast

Thanks for bumping, better get my dot NET standby list dusted off

•••
Moniker - announced today - $3.99 NET, not as good as RC yet if you don't want the hassle of RC, Moniker has been good for me past couple of years

~~~~~~~~~~
3-day Special: .net Domains for only $3.99!

We are offering .net 1-year registrations for only $3.99 from 12:00am EDT
(04:00am UTC) on May 9 until 11:59pm EDT on May 11 (03:59am UTC on May 12).
Domain renewals and transfers are excluded from this promotion.

Bring your ideas to life with your .net! →
https://www.moniker.com/domains/domain-registration/net
~~~~~~~~~~

•••
BEST DEAL SO FAR ~$1.54 BigRock.IN

OK the BEST price so far is now BigRockIN - Rs 99 - approx 99 Indian Rupee equals 1.54 US Dollar
Thanks to @Jv1999
https://www.namepros.com/threads/bigrock-rs-99-for-net.1017162/

*Note* even though they do not list any limits, they have been known to have limits in the past per account. IF the promo is also at BigRockCOM, you can have separate accounts at each and use both offers. ALSO once it starts, TRY transfers, sometimes it works anyway!

Support usernamex with my fun BigRockIN affiliate link
http://www.bigrock.in/?coupon=fishpaste.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another decent offer thanks to @luantt - NameCheap $3.88
https://www.namepros.com/threads/net-domain-3-88-for-three-days-at-namecheap.1017173/

•••
•••
Bigrock net sale has not started yet? I see 639 INR for .net registration

•••
Bigrock net sale has not started yet? I see 639 INR for .net registration
It was started but now ended.

Just got registered some LLLL.net & CVCV.net only.

•••
@getjimmy - my theory is the sale hasn't started yet - my guess was that is would go by UTC and it is currently 21:00 UTC so about 3 hours away

@Furquah - really? : confused : How many did you register? And are you a new or existing customer?

Anyone else get the BigRockIN sale prices already? @luantt @anantj - any insight?

Registrars should state promo times in UTC all the time!

ETA - Just tested NET at BigRockIN and also showing Rs. 639/yr still

Last edited:
•••
•••
Edited... I see you got uni already

Last edited:
•••
@usernamex, I know this is a dot net thread, but have you heard anything about any dot us sales????

•••
Is it valid for domain renewal or transfer?

•••
•••
One more provider joining, Whois.com offers .NET for only $2.88/year.

•••
@Candace - NameCheap has dot US for 88 cents

Hmmm . . . Just for fun I tried looking at the BigRockIN site with TOR browser and the sale countdown page and it showed there was still just under 8 hours left, the circuit was on Sweden, which is 3.5 hours behind IST (India Standard TIme) Maybe the promo is dependent on the users time zone? OK I just checked again and the circuit was Canada, and the countdown timer showed 7:47

My plan is to continue to check, if anyone is in a time zone that is closer to IST, lemme know if this is true for you over the next few hours

@khalequzzaman17 - proly NOT renewal, possibly transfer ONLY at BigRockIN or BigRockCOM

ETA thanks @luantt - WhoIs.com is now the best deal, if BigRock doesn't eventually work for everyone
https://shop.whois.com/domain-registration/offers

Last edited:
•••
@Candace - NameCheap has dot US for 88 cents

Hmmm . . . Just for fun I tried looking at the BigRockIN site with TOR browser and the sale countdown page and it showed there was still just under 8 hours left, the circuit was on Sweden, which is 3.5 hours behind IST (India Standard TIme) Maybe the promo is dependent on the users time zone? OK I just checked again and the circuit was Canada, and the countdown timer showed 7:47

My plan is to continue to check, if anyone is in a time zone that is closer to IST, lemme know if this is true for you over the next few hours

@khalequzzaman17 - proly NOT renewal, possibly transfer ONLY at BigRockIN or BigRockCOM

we need help from someone in India here
please help if you are in India
the discounted registration is unlimited
we can send money to your paypal + a little fee too
after you ordered, can push to another bigrock account

please try how much a .net + tax https://www.bigrock.in/net-sale-99

•••
@fastcool - My best guess is that the sale WILL be available to outside India, we just have to wait for the countdown in each of our own geo-locations. I really wish BigRock support was open now! I would have cleared this up on chat hours ago

We could use some NPers to test who are in Middle East *OR* if anyone has a way to fake an IP that would be in that time zone that would work, I only can do random trials with TOR, I can't choose the circuit

ETA - so far, any circuit in Europe or US/Canada shows seven ish hours still left in the countdown

They may very well have the promo staggered on purpose to not overload their servers

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back