NameSilo

音频.net = Audio in Chinese.. Appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hmmmmm.... My 2nd IDN... not a .com. Do you think there is value in .net?

音频.net = Audio.net (simplified)

Is there value to this name??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmmmm.... My 2nd IDN... not a .com. Do you think there is value in .net?

音频.net = Audio.net (simplified)

Is there value to this name??

This is good one too!

•••
Yeah... did some mild searching and it looks OK, but I'm not a native, so don't take my word 100%. Stats look promising.

•••
Thanx guys for the input.. Curious, in todays market what a name like this may be worth?? Obviously it depends on the day and if you've found an "end user".. or just a "reseller".. but, ballpark figures would be nice to hear...

$5,$10,$25,$50,$500,$5000,$50 000.. ???

Cheers! :)

•••
Not to discourage, but reselling is a type of hit or miss at this point, which is why something like Audio.net and Numbers.com would be available at the moment. You might get lucky and get a good offer 1 week after reg'in, but it's more of a "yeah let me just hold onto this for now"

Think 1996-99.

•••
Seems to be Audio Frequency or sound frequency
Has an average global google exzact search volume of 4400 per month so with development it would be possible to get traffic.
It seems to be an OK name but I would not market it as "audio" alone until you can get verification from a native speaker.

•••
Thanks for the heads up on that... I noticed google translator lists it as "audio" and the noun form as "audio frequency"
Text and Web - Google Translate
Here is another site that I use which shows it as "audio"... but as you say, I should verify further with a "native" speaker.. :)

音频 rating

Cheers!
Saucey :)

Seems to be Audio Frequency or sound frequency
Has an average global google exzact search volume of 4400 per month so with development it would be possible to get traffic.
It seems to be an OK name but I would not market it as "audio" alone until you can get verification from a native speaker.

•••
•••
Try to always use simplified chinease

What about Hong Kong? Taiwan?

Is someone from Hong Kong / Taiwan going to use 地图 as a search term?

I think not.

•••
What about Hong Kong? Taiwan?

Is someone from Hong Kong / Taiwan going to use 地图 as a search term?

I think not.

Actually, for Taiwan..yes. The majority speak Mandarin... There is a Taiwanese dialect, but that is used mainly by the older people,mountain people and gangsters. However, even the ones that know Taiwanese, pretty much speak Mandarin the majority of the time and use simplified...
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back