Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need your thoughts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Michelle

Top Member
Impact
11,216
Just looking for your thoughts :xf.love:

I have been offered very low xxx for (*vistapic...com*).

I know the first offers are normally low ball and am thinking of counter asking mid xxx.

What with the new vista craze just about to hit, may I bend your ears and ask fellow npers, what do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Steven12 said:
Wait until it comes out, you might get more moeny on ebay.

:notme:

I didn't do it, honest
 
0
•••
lol, What didnt you do, Im ocnfised.
 
0
•••
Steven12 said:
lol, What didnt you do, Im ocnfised.


lol no offence cos I really like you :laugh: but would you please go back about 10 replies and read the first post :p

Errrr I dont want to counter offer yet, and it wont let me just send a message without a counter offer >:(
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back