Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain thoughts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iampud

Established Member
Impact
0
So I just picked up mynexthost.com for $25 in the developed site for sale forum and was wondering the appraisal value from npers

seller gave http://www.mynexthost.com/sales_info/sales_info.html as a reference for his claim of 6k price tag.

I was thinking low xxx but i have been wrong before

Your thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
thank you, anyone else
 
0
•••
Pretty nice deal to get a site with a "6k price tag" for $25.
 
0
•••
Reg fee, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Wel, I think it's a cute name. Low XX, IMHO.

All the best,

- SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back