Dynadot

domain Need your thoughts on this domain? - AcessibilityConsultancy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wingss

Established Member
Impact
hi I'm a newbie so I tried to sell my first domain AcessibilityConsultancy*com via outbound but I failed, so I will be thankful to hear your thoughts about this domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Access has two c's. are you trying to sell the typo domain?

Outbound is hard. most domains I've sold have been with the buyer coming to me

•••
Access has two c's. are you trying to sell the typo domain?

Outbound is hard. most domains I've sold have been with the buyer coming to me
yeah i just forgot the c while writing the question. so do you mean outbound is not worthy?

•••
Good afternoon.

How did you have this domain name listed for sale? You may provide more details such as whether it was make offer or buy it now (BIN) and what was the price?

You will generally get a straight answer here but time is limited so the more information you provide the better for everyone.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
Good afternoon.

How did you have this domain name listed for sale? You may provide more details such as whether it was make offer or buy it now (BIN) and what was the price?

You will generally get a straight answer here but time is limited so the more information you provide the better for everyone.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg
My bad, this is my first time here so I didn't know about that, anyways thank you for the information I've listed this domain for sale on Dan for 588$ with a make offer option too, also I've tried to sell it via outbound by contacting 138 prospects and get no replies.

•••
My bad, this is my first time here so I didn't know about that, anyways thank you for the information I've listed this domain for sale on Dan for 588$ with a make offer option too, also I've tried to sell it via outbound by contacting 138 prospects and get no replies.
Maybe your messages were marked as spam and they never arrived at their destination, some email providers have an internal filter that will block your emails even before it gets sent.

•••
Maybe your messages were marked as spam and they never arrived at their destination, some email providers have an internal filter that will block your emails even before it gets sent.
thank you for your feedback, I have around 30% of opening rate and the majority of the emails were delivered successfully

•••
thank you for your feedback, I have around 30% of opening rate and the majority of the emails were delivered successfully
Then most likely they are not interested, it is like when you contact a beautiful female and she does not reply, this is a sign she is not interested in you. :xf.laugh:

•••
This name is too long. That's 10 syllables. Is there SV for this term? Probably you got no response (and probably with a good name you should have got around 4 with a 135 reach-outs) because it's just a mouth-full. And even you forgot a "c" when typing. There's the red-flag.

•••
great

Last edited:
•••
Then most likely they are not interested, it is like when you contact a beautiful female and she does not reply, this is a sign she is not interested in you. :xf.laugh:
yeah this is what i
This name is too long. That's 10 syllables. Is there SV for this term? Probably you got no response (and probably with a good name you should have got around 4 with a 135 reach-outs) because it's just a mouth-full. And even you forgot a "c" when typing. There's the red-flag.
I didn't forget the c, I just missed it while typing the question. And about the SV it has 1000 with a 4$ CPC, anyway thank you for your answer

•••
yeah this is what i

I didn't forget the c, I just missed it while typing the question. And about the SV it has 1000 with a 4$ CPC, anyway thank you for your answer
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it is awefully long. Is that exact match SV? If it's broad, this domain has little value

•••
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but it is awefully long. Is that exact match SV? If it's broad, this domain has little value
yeah, it's an exact match, can you tell me please what are your standards of a good DN, especially the EM category?

•••
yeah, it's an exact match, can you tell me please what are your standards of a good DN, especially the EM category?
EM category?

•••
•••
Alright. "Exact" is not a category. It is a match type.

IAC, I'd say minimum 2000 exact matches to not be wasting your time. You have to figure you will either be parking it or building something for SEO targeting pages 2-3. And the content has to be exceptional when using these keyword domains. Stick with .com for these types of domains.

•••
Alright. "Exact" is not a category. It is a match type.

IAC, I'd say minimum 2000 exact matches to not be wasting your time. You have to figure you will either be parking it or building something for SEO targeting pages 2-3. And the content has to be exceptional when using these keyword domains. Stick with .com for these types of domains.
ok thank you for your advice

•••
hi I'm a newbie so I tried to sell my first domain AcessibilityConsultancy*com via outbound but I failed, so I will be thankful to hear your thoughts about this domain
Hi

the term for this service would be "accessibility consultant" and it's mainly related to disability access.

yahoo > 2.700,000 results in quotes compared to only 56,000 for "accessibility consultancy".

consider the fact that since you are new, then many of those people you sent emails to, could have acquired this domain before you.... if they wanted it.
also, consider why they would need your domain, when they already have a website.

imo...

•••
Hi

the term for this service would be "accessibility consultant" and it's mainly related to disability access.

yahoo > 2.700,000 results in quotes compared to only 56,000 for "accessibility consultancy".

consider the fact that since you are new, then many of those people you sent emails to, could have acquired this domain before you.... if they wanted it.
also, consider why they would need your domain, when they already have a website.

imo...
that was helpful thank you

•••
•••
Back