IT.COM

domain Need some advice her ["HowToMakeLogo.com" - "Onpini.com"]

NameSilo
Watch

cycledomain

Impact
I will be thankful to hear your thoughts and advices about this domains [ "howtomakelogo.com" - "onpini.com" ], what do you think

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heehee. Look buddy. I'm not looking to propagate any nonsense. You must be from America where this garbage is being sold on a daily basis, air-tight and ad nauseum.

In any case, I wish you well. Words are only words. Convince some ignoramus
that they are worth something.

Ciao, Hefe.

•••
Ok. I can only speak from personal experience with Google ads, Microsoft ads and about 2 smaller ones.

You must be from the States, because only they will try shit like that.

Good luck buddy. Take your caravan elsewhere.

•••
Just another American bore. Try some other swank who believes it. Like most every worried sot in the last 2 hundred years.

•••
No, these are different companies. They're all offering this service, and they're all sustainable. In fact, Google AdSense lost users last year, while Amazon gained users.

And assuming that what you said is true, your personal experiences with these companies don't matter, because if that was true the listed competitors wouldn't have clients, and consequently not exist.

No, it's baseless speculation on your part. There's no evidence to back up what you have to say. On top of that, as Google's leading Search Engine Coordinator, John Mueller is legally liable for what he has to say on the subject. So if there were trade secrets pertaining to the benefits SLD:s he shouldn't be talking about it at all...but he does.

I'm getting the impression that you're emotionally invested in being right here. Maybe your portfolio in large part consists of Exact Match Domains, and you don't want to accept that a substantial part of them may be worthless (or at the very least not as valuable as you thought they were), and if that's the case then that's regrettable. But you shouldn't propagate unsubstantiated claims to users looking for financial advice.
Nope. You have your own projections in mind.

Heehee. You are projecting what you hope to be true.

Well, tell your American parents because they have done the same. Wreaked really weird things on people for material gain, all over the world.

Set a time. I would love to talk with these people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back