domain ChatPartner.com and 3 other .com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Findom

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, I'd be thankful if you could help me with your honest appraisals and ideas for potential usage by end-users for the following 4 domains:

ChatPartner.com
LuckyAlligator.com
Ironstein.com
CandyMegastore.com

so, what are your thoughts about those? Which one is the best? How should I price them? Should I do outbound?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ChatPartner.com is a nice catch for companies which provide online chat support for customers ( other websites) with email transcript. For an end user it might reach mid $XXX.

GL

•••
$xxx chatpartner.com maybe a chat app for an end user nice name best of luck with it!!

•••
$xxx i like your name there can be too many different things you can develop, like a script for Live chat and sell to others making some profit out of it. Simple two words

Good Luck

•••
ChatPartner.com is a nice catch for companies which provide online chat support for customers ( other websites) with email transcript. For an end user it might reach mid $XXX.

GL
Thank you @Mtaly ! What do you think about the other names?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
ChatPartner.com I -- like it
CandyMegastore.com -- somebody may like it

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back