Top Bottom
Dan.com

Need to register 5000 .com/.net/.org domain names

NameSilo
Impact
The best option is contact all the desired registrars and ask for a quote for 5,000 domain names (specify how many you need in com, net and org.) You will not get at $ 5, but surely around $ 6 per name. Try your luck with NameSilo.com and Dynadot.com. These two are very liberal in giving discount. Best of luck on your endeavours. Or wait till some registrars announce special low registration fees.

Peggy Rosenberg

Established Member
Impact
The best option is contact all the desired registrars and ask for a quote for 5,000 domain names (specify how many you need in com, net and org.) You will not get at $ 5, but surely around $ 6 per name. Try your luck with NameSilo.com and Dynadot.com. These two are very liberal in giving discount. Best of luck on your endeavours. Or wait till some registrars announce special low registration fees.
Thank you, they are all limited. Can't buy so much

NYJimbo

Domain Re-Animator
Impact
The best option is contact all the desired registrars and ask for a quote for 5,000 domain names (specify how many you need in com, net and org.) You will not get at $ 5, but surely around $ 6 per name. Try your luck with NameSilo.com and Dynadot.com. These two are very liberal in giving discount.
Best answer ! (y)

xynames

XYNames.com
Impact
However, many registrars in China are basically 38RMB
That’s for dot cn not dot com

As far as dot com, the best you’ll find absent some short term promotion, is what I’m paying, a little over eight dollars per dot com.

I don’t think there are 5000 dot coms out there worth registering for reg fee today, unless you are mistyping and talking about renewing 5000 domains you already own that’s a different story.

Last edited:
Impact
If I'm current, registrars pay the registry $7.85 + $0.18 Icann fee per .com domain.
Total cost: $8.03.
I don't think any registrar is going to sell you so many domains at a loss.
Hey guys,
We just launched our promo for 6.99 domains. With 5000 domains you would qualify for an even lower price.

Impact

Attachments

• com-pricing.PNG
    com-pricing.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 47
Name Worth