Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some resources recommendation

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

cnet

Established Member
Impact
0
hello, I need some resources recommendation..

1. what are the best sites to register domains? I use godaddy but are there more recomanded places? also for non very popular domains? and what places do you use to verify domains best?

2. where do I found a classifications with best type of domains like .com .net etc? also I'm intrested about an analyse resource about this

3. I get a membersheep on deleted domains ... are there more similar services like this? is there any keywords softwhere I should use with deleted domains? or some expired domains places to look for?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1) Everyone has a different opinion on who the best registrar's are, I personally use GD and prefer to use them, other folks have different opinions, your best bet is to read the reviews on them all....

2)Again, I find GD to have the best selection, but then again, I don't look for domains that do not contain a com/info/net....again, research...

3)Try namejet or snapnames
 
0
•••
1. GoDaddy is alright

3. FreshDrop.net
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back