Dynadot

advice Need some ideas for clicktoconnect. Please help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urljunky

Top Member
Impact
I am going to develop clicktoconnect.com and need some suggestions as to what kind of site?
  1. What type of site would work best with name
  2. Best way to monetize
  3. I don't code and I like wordpress
  4. All ideas wlcome
  5. If you owned name what would you do with it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"I don't code and I like wordpress "
I am Joomla developer and I think there a lot of projects you can using for your domain . ..........

•••
"I don't code and I like wordpress "
I am Joomla developer and I think there a lot of projects you can using for your domain . ..........
Joomla is good to and easy to use, but what kind of projects can you see this domain being used for?

•••
Without knowing anything about your inclinations and resources, I think you're looking for something in the IOT and related services area.

Maybe look around for affiliate programs in that niche?

•••
Without knowing anything about your inclinations and resources, I think you're looking for something in the IOT and related services area.

What would be a good commission rate for affiliate site 10%?
Also clicktoconnect, would you make it a blog? or would you make it a drop ship sight?
I was even thinking Services related sight that would link customers to services in their area. Like plumbers, restoration services, HVAC, maids, dentists you get the idea.
I think those catagories pay more for leads then iot banners. A lot of service companies pay $15 ++ for calls and leads.

•••

If clicktoconnect was your site, what would you develop on it?

•••
I think it could serve as a good affiliate site, use the click to connect model to keep people in touch with developers/job posters maybe?

•••
I think it could serve as a good affiliate site, use the click to connect model to keep people in touch with developers/job posters maybe?
I like the job poster idea and that shouldn't be to hard to develop. Have you done anything like that before? What kind of success did you have?

•••
If clicktoconnect was your site, what would you develop on it?

I think this name is more suitable for a physical device of some sort. Like portable wifi or something. But these kinds of products are not "turnkey".

Why do you want develop the site? Every business needs a primary purpose (apart from making a profit)...

Looking at just the name, it would seem the purpose is to establish an instant connection. So, who or what do you want to connect? And, why? You should figure that out, and work from there. I don't believe these are questions that me or anyone else can answer for you tbh.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
•••
I am going to develop clicktoconnect.com and need some suggestions as to what kind of site?
  2. Best way to monetize
  4. All ideas wlcome
(1 & 5)Dating site...
if you wan to connect with
46704.jpg

Click on his image

(2) Run Dating Site Affiliate Links
Run AdSense Advertisements
more at https://growtraffic.com/blog/2016/10/monetize-dating-website-traffic

(3) Do able on Wordpress

•••
There are a few decent CMS for jobsite listings, I will be doing an article about a few of the CMS I approve for which tasks soon on my blog @ https://Praf.Net
You can PM if you need some more information :]

•••
just coz you said all ideas are welcome.

It could be a trading site that connects buyers with suppliers & vice versa.

I do like Briguy's idea too.

•••
  2. Best way to monetize
  4. All ideas wlcome

May be you can create like oneall.com . Social Login, Sign On & Social Network Sharing

•••
  2. Best way to monetize
  4. All ideas wlcome
  2. Best way to monetize
  4. All ideas wlcome
  2. Best way to monetize
  4. All ideas wlcome
I would promote "mobile/portable/pocket WIFI" products (also called "MIFI"), i.e. devices that have a SIM card inside and provide WIFI to the people around. Only as affiliate, but not as drop shipping....

•••
Back