Domain Empire

Need some help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ethan103

Account Closed
Impact
Hey guys i am looking to get a name billythekid.com i have looked at the whois and there is no contact email address !!! So i was woundring if there is any way to find a contact mail address or anything for me to contact the owner and make him an offer?

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Name: BILLYTHEKID.COM

Administrative Contact:
Walden, Jeff

[email protected]

8^X

•••
•••
yeah, should be. apparently he wants to keep his regular email address private...

•••
Na i got my mail sent bk that dont work !! But thanks anyway man

•••
There are two different email addresses available, both for administrative and for technical contacts, even though they are for the same guy. Have you tried both?

•••
Maybe "Billy the kid" the wrestler owns it and doesnt want to display that.
makes sense to me - or perhaps someone else owns it and doesnt want any trouble from "Billy the kid" the wrestler or wwe themselves which is probably the case.

good luck in your search

•••
the domain itself is very valuable. And i would say, unless youre willing to pass with some serious $$$ then walk away.

•••
The name is priceless to me so i would pay quite a lot for it

•••
Well, if you can't get through with the email addresses listed, then it seems your best bet is to keep writing about the name online and hope the owner comes across it. A lot of domain owners regularly google their domains to see where they are linked/mentioned, so it's worth a shot if you really want the name.

•••
Anthony said:
Well, if you can't get through with the email addresses listed, then it seems your best bet is to keep writing about the name online and hope the owner comes across it. A lot of domain owners regularly google their domains to see where they are linked/mentioned, so it's worth a shot if you really want the name.

Thanks anthony i will do that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back