IT.COM

Need shared plan with ffmpeg support

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

garpiya

Account Closed
Impact
Buddies, what companies can you recommend me to use that provide ffmpeg support in their shared package plans?
I have heard a lot of positive feedbacks about AptHost.com services and need to know more about their activity and will consider any other offers as well.
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
friend if i could suggest , please try startlogic...they offer unlimited bandwith and unlimited storage if you choice pro product..please try...but its up to you,Friend.

•••
Hendry_Budiman said:
friend if i could suggest , please try startlogic...they offer unlimited bandwith and unlimited storage if you choice pro product..please try...but its up to you,Friend.
Are you using them personally?

•••
It is best if you do not chose an unlimited host if your website will be popular and hosting files. They are very quick to suspend.

Get a list of good hosts and contact sales. The sales staff are there for a reason, so why not ask? :)

•••
Try lunarpages.com, ask to have FFMPEG support and you get it.

•••
i have some available spots cpanel/whm w/ffmpeg

I can offer you a cpanel account $2.00+- per month
or whm starting at $4.00 per month
let me know your needs/requirements
maybe we can work something out

•••
Hendry_Budiman said:
Unlimited things are not possible on the web hosting. I hope you understand that. That is not truth and you will never have that.

•••
There's and alternative to host ffmpeg - Nullsoft Streaming Video (NSV). This is a kind of hosting designed namely for streaming video.

Such offers are provided by santrex.net... Maybe you'll get a satisfaction there.

•••
If you would like to stream home video on your personal web site, such king of web hosting would be more then enough for you.
But with big sizes you'd better move to the VPS or dedicated server.

•••
•••
cirtexhosting.com
lunarpages.com
justhost.com
bluehost.com

all this company support FFMPEG. I have run a few tube with them :)

•••
Only a few. But if you are popular - better start your search with VPS. This kind of web applications is have for the server to handle

•••
Apthost.com is well-known company in the web hosting industry with their quality ffmpeg hosting services that they support with all their plans. They are a reputable company with stable services and think they can be used all right for your needs.

•••
umat_gila said:
cirtexhosting.com
lunarpages.com
justhost.com
bluehost.com

all this company support FFMPEG. I have run a few tube with them :)
That might be a deal if you need to share your video for your friends, in other way you will be moved to move to the VPS or even dedicated server

•••
I guess a2hosting.com supports this kind of applicaton... Or you can get some unmanaged server and install whatever you want on it.

Good unmanaged servers are availiable at hqhost.net.

Last edited:
•••
Guess apthost.com will be useful for you, OP and fit all your specific demands. I see that this company has many resources that are necessary for running web hosting successfully. And their competitive prices are rather entrancing.

•••
That is possible that ahosting can meet your requirements also. Unfortunately I cannod feedback your apt, but I am sure that comparison will help you to decide.

•••
If you still looking for suggestion, I'd like to draw your attention to exmasters.com. This company has nice reputation for uninterrupted hosting and support services and also it provides FFmpeg support.

•••
You may use also streaming media features from other companies as well. If I'm not mistaken webhostingbuzz.com provides it on their shared hosting.

•••
Try santrex.net - their plans support various applications and allow almost any type of content.

Moreover, they have specialized plans for video streaming called NSV. Plans designed namely for streaming.

•••
Well if the company - apthost.com in our case - provides FFMpeg on all their services, it mean their servers are optimized for that.
The question is in the amount CPU and bandwidth you need. It depends on the plan you should use from them.

•••
Well, I'd like say that I have good experience with hqhost.net and recommend you to try them also. If you have any problems, responsible support team will immediately find the way to solve it. Vitally important fact is that support staff works 24/7 and the prices are not very expensive. And the reason of your would-be choice is that USA-based data centers guarantee perfect accessibility to your site around the globe.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back