Dynadot

Need pokerstars money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Pokerstars Money? Accepts Egold Accepts PayPal

Want to play on Pokerstars.com but dont have any of the funding options they use? Well I could help there I offer a service for namepros users and your friends.

I will send you pokerstars money. I will also buy your pokerstars money.

So you may fund and withdraw your Pokerstars account using my services.

For Now I accpet Paypal. You send me paypal I send you pokerstars money of how much you want. If you want to withdraw your pokerstars money you send me your pokerstars I send you paypal.

So here is your chance to join the Pokerstars tourny on thursdays or just play some poker/

Later on I will accept more options other than paypal if you have any suggestions send me a pm.

Soon I will accept egold and ebullion and a few more pm me if you have suggestions.

Post here if you use my Service

Thank You

:hi:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
pleasent and easy . Will use again!

•••
Glad i can help marcos and thanks for the post :)

•••
sounds great, I will be doing this later tonight and hopefully using your service to withdraw when I win big. hehe :p

•••
I used you and everything worked out great. Thanks for the service you provide.

•••
just a note if I'm not answering my msgs or pms I'm at work and I can use my phone like I am now to do exchanges for you.

You can pm me here or send email to [email protected] or [email protected] I get emails direct to my phone and can do your exchange within a few minutes

thanks any questions feel free to pm me :)

•••
makeithappen runs a great service so deffo use him for ps$!

•••
If anyone is intersted in some tournments please pm me will be hosting some soon

•••
im interested , just restocked with u also :D

•••
Very fast, good program, thanks alot!

•••
Yup, Makeithappen is great to work with. Smooth deal, no problems at all.

•••
Keep them comming plenty of pokerstars cash here :)

•••
•••
Would you at a later date accept np$ at a ratio of your choice?

•••
Yes i am thinking of accepting NP just wondering how fast I can sell it and have it converted to paypal any ideas

•••
Having another tournemant in few days pm me if interested

•••
I exchanged Paypal for Pokerstars with Makeithappen and everything was real smooth! I will be doing it again in the future :)

Thanks!
Matt

•••
Lets get a tourny going on if anyone is interested for tonight!!

•••
Im looking to for atleast 10 players for a PokerStars Tournemant I will make the private table and pm you password if you are intersestd in playing one pm we will set the date and time when ever its the best for everyone

•••
Whats the rate of buying/selling the pokerstars money?

•••
Sent you a pm hope to see you as a client soon :)

•••
we had a nice 6 player tourny last night If you played post here if you see this post.

I try to host a tournmanent every night if we have enough players so if yu are intersted send me a pm and lets have some fun

We have a 10$ buy in tournement at 9pm EST time pot depends on how many players

Go to Pokerstars then click Request go to Find Tournemant put ID 20870615 and register password is namepros see you there 9pm lets have some fun

1st place gets a free .com or .net domain!!!

•••
John D said:
Whats the rate of buying/selling the pokerstars money?

Would like to know too :)

•••
•••
If you're interested in poker names PM me.
I like the type of service you're providing. Good luck with it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back