NameSilo

Need pokerstars money?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Pokerstars Money? Accepts Egold Accepts PayPal

Want to play on Pokerstars.com but dont have any of the funding options they use? Well I could help there I offer a service for namepros users and your friends.

I will send you pokerstars money. I will also buy your pokerstars money.

So you may fund and withdraw your Pokerstars account using my services.

For Now I accpet Paypal. You send me paypal I send you pokerstars money of how much you want. If you want to withdraw your pokerstars money you send me your pokerstars I send you paypal.

So here is your chance to join the Pokerstars tourny on thursdays or just play some poker/

Later on I will accept more options other than paypal if you have any suggestions send me a pm.

Soon I will accept egold and ebullion and a few more pm me if you have suggestions.

Post here if you use my Service

Thank You

:hi:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
answer

meegman said:
I have paypal and would like to use your service. I want $50 in my pokerstars account and I will send it to you through paypal. Can you help me?

Were you ever able to do this?

•••
I'm looking to put 10 or 15 bucks onto pokerstars real money, through paypal. My email is [email protected], and my AIM is DauthiGhoul13. Please send me a message if you have paypal and can help me get a little money onto pokerstars, thank you.

•••
i dunno if u still do this but im looking for about 20-30 in my ps account email or add me to msn [email protected]

•••
I hope this service is still available. If it's the case, i'm willing to give 15 $ of my paypal account for 11$ pokerstars dollars. Just pm me if you can help me, it will be very appreciated.

•••
•••
im looking for about $50 dollars on pokerstars Email me at [email protected]

or tigersmith2001 on AIM

•••
i sent you a pm get back to me when you ahve a chance

•••
pay pal for ur ps

hey im intersted PM me back

i have 20 bucks willing to trade

•••
Need Pokerstars Money

Hi I need $20 to transfer in my pokerstars account and I have it in my paypal account through which I can send you the money, please do email me back if you still conduct this service, here's my email - [email protected]

Regards
Lalit

•••
Still active?

I know its a good year + later, but do you still offer this service?

•••
This guy hasn't signed in namepros in 9 months. I really doubt hes going to just randomly sign in and complete all these transactions. This thread should be locked.

Last Activity: 05-23-2007 04:21 AM

•••
pokerstars money

how do oi get it thanks

•••
NamePros now Forbids any outside Currency Exchanges ... Do not come here asking for pokerstars or any other currency exchanges.

•••
Thanks Mark.

Please can everyone make sure they read the stickies before they post!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back