Dynadot

need logo paying 625 $NP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a logo for my Drill Team Forum. DrillTeamTalk.com

This site is for Dance, Pom Squads & ColorGuard teams.

-It should match the sites current colors
-Please use all the words Drill Team Talk
-I have a slogan, but it will not be part of the logo
-Please add additional graphics...I don't want just text like it is currently

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. I'm going to be revamping my header so things will change around a bit once I get the new logo. If you need more info on what drill teams are about let me know.

Have fun with this one!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Raspberry, any feedback on my latest?

•••
Red Bull gives you wings!

cheerlogo2.jpg

•••
orite .. herez some more from me ...

47389bb60b.jpg

and
0ff9ffda10.jpg

feedback please ...

Regards,
-aLee

•••
Umm.....my try....

6254vi.gif

Hope its ok.

•••
lex- Could you incoperate poms any way in to the design? I really like the new flags.

admans- I need a logo. It is too busy and the color needs to match The background purple of the site.

TO all: I don't want someone to see the logo and think it is only for poms or only flags, or only dance. I want people to understand it is for all drill teams. Hope this helps.

Thanks all for your hard work... we are getting closer to what I am looking for!

So far I am favoring lextalionis's and Sammyloski's design.

•••
•••
I am working on logo...

Here is my another logo...
drillk1.jpg

Hope you like it...
Thanks and let me know your feedback plz..

•••
•••
•••
Prior designs-Looking for more of a logo, not just font. I do like the girl in the words. I have my own pictures.. looking for graphics.

•••
lextalionis- would you remove the flag on the left and move the pom girl to its place, unless you have any other ideas. It looks too busy in the middle. I really like the font. I am really leaning toward your design. Thanks!

•••
I couldn't get the one flag to fly, what about this?

cheerlogo4.jpg

•••
any feedback for #32 post..???

•••
Competition is closed! Thanks all. I have choosen lextalionis's design. Prize has been paid.

•••
Congrats to all, very nice designs.

•••
congrats lextalionis :)... all have done great job... :tu:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back