IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Need Logo for a Roofing Association

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I appreciate the help on this!

Contest ends: October 25th (or earlier if I find something I love!)
Prize: $50 USD, paid via paypal.
Logo Style: Transparent background, and able to resize without losing its clarity.
Colors: I think it would be neat if you could incorporate the colors of the Md state flag, otherwise I'll leave the colors up to your imagination and expertise, thanks.

I am looking for a logo for our roofing association (MarylandRoofingAssociation.com). I like the logo for the NRCA.net association and would like something similar to this one: http://staticcontent.nrca.net/images/member_circle_color.gif

I'm looking for Maryland Roofing up top, Association on the bottom, with the state of Maryland in the middle with a roof over it somehow. I made a sketch and posted it here: http://imgur.com/z9PROwB

Thanks in advance,
Bernie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi sir,

This is my try for your logo:

maryland.png

I`ve used Maryland state map and colors.

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
The design is perfect! But I'm not sold on the colors. Can you try a couple more with vary'ing color schemes please, but I love the design, thanks.

•••
Thank you for your feedback!

Here are some variations of colors:

variatii.png

and one with all the colors of the state:
maryland3.png

Last edited:
•••
Please wait for my entry. I will join later today.:D

•••
•••
•••
concept.png

feedback please ....

regard..
agenk

•••
•••
Thank you! I really like the last one you did. Is that a transparent background? also, can I get that logo without the huge white background?

Yes of course, I will give you a png version, with a transparent background.

The logo is transparent. It is a vector, so you can resize as much as you want and it won`t lose the quality, and I will export into Photoshop too.

•••
Thank you everyone. I'm ending this early. I like all the logos presented, but I'm declaring the winner to be bingbang and the last logo he presented.

Thank you all.

bingbang, send me your paypal email via PM and I'll send $50 your way.

Thanks again!!!

•••
Thank you very much for choosing me as winner

Files sent and payment received!

Great contest holder!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back