IT.COM

Need hosting to build online store

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone who can offer free hosting with Cpanel and can use my own domain name. I'm beginning a new business and trying to get it start from home then work myself into a shop. Hosting must be reliable and has 99.99% uptime. I'm will pay once my store is up and running and products are moving.If willing to help, please give me a message and we can talk. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

That's not a good idea to start doing business without any investment, it might not get a good luck :)
I'd instead recommend to get a cheap cPanel hosting, available from EUR 1.99 /mo. , put your online store and then upgrade hosting plan as your business grows.

We could offer simple cPanel hosting solution with 99.999 % uptime ( check stats here - http://stats.pingdom.com/1bg7sbdiedmu/823322/2013/05 ) and professional customer support.

View more at - http://www.euro-space.net/cheap-hosting-europe

Cheers!

•••
Well if you want free hosting than you should not expect other benefits like cPanel and 99.9% uptime. And if you are looking to host an eCommerce website than its not recommended. You can invest as little as possible on hosting because there are heaps of hosting providers in the market that offer cheap hosting. So, think wisely and don't take risks even when you haven't begun.

•••
Keep in mind that starting any new business requires some up front investment on your part. Not investing any of your money into your business as initial startup cost, it brings question to how serious you are about actually wanting to be in business. If you use a free host, please keep in mind that you will most likely not be able to use a dedicated IP. Not having a dedicated IP means that you will not be able to get an ssl certificate for your business. Having an online store without a signed ssl certificate for your company raises questions from the customers as to how secure your site really is and will make them wonder if they even want to do business with you.

So I think it may be in your best interest to pickup a paid hosting account which also gives you a dedicated IP so you can install an SSL certificate which will give your customers piece of mind. If you want to send me a PM, perhaps I could give you a few free months on hosting at RegisterBird, but you would have to be responsible for paying for the hosting after that.

•••
I can give you hosting, that can handle only one site for free for the first month or maybe two, if interested pm me

•••
Keep in mind that starting any new business requires some up front investment on your part. Not investing any of your money into your business as initial startup cost, it brings question to how serious you are about actually wanting to be in business. If you use a free host, please keep in mind that you will most likely not be able to use a dedicated IP. Not having a dedicated IP means that you will not be able to get an ssl certificate for your business. Having an online store without a signed ssl certificate for your company raises questions from the customers as to how secure your site really is and will make them wonder if they even want to do business with you.

So I think it may be in your best interest to pickup a paid hosting account which also gives you a dedicated IP so you can install an SSL certificate which will give your customers piece of mind. If you want to send me a PM, perhaps I could give you a few free months on hosting at RegisterBird, but you would have to be responsible for paying for the hosting after that.

I do agree on that. Better start your business professionally and with customer confidence. Investment in hosting (from EUR 1.99 /mo) , dedicated IP (EUR 2.99 /mo) and SSL certificate (from EUR 9.99 /year) is not high, but gives you a reputation.

•••
Hi, we can offer you hosting for free , for a month, in return small link in your website. Interested? Simple contact our administrator at mzpzhosting.com
Thank You!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back