Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Need Help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Amma

Established Member
Impact
8
Recently I registered DISPATCH.TV domain name, but I just got confusion after some research .tv market whether it’s value to be at least reg fee or not.

If it’s value less then $35 I can delete immediately for refund so, could someone help me to take a decision whether it keep or delete.

Thanks
Amma
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Delete
 
1
•••
So, you meant it's value less then reg fee.
Thanks

Anyone els...

equity78 said:
 
0
•••
what was your thought process behind regging it? do you have a concept in mind?

it does not really work as a keyword domain, it is moderately brandable so on those counts, it is not a great reg.

but if you have an idea in mind, it might be fine. it is easy enough to spell and remember
 
1
•••
antonis12 said:
what was your thought process behind regging it? do you have a concept in mind?

it does not really work as a keyword domain, it is moderately brandable so on those counts, it is not a great reg.

but if you have an idea in mind, it might be fine. it is easy enough to spell and remember


yeah I mean the context is everything here.
If you were buying it to resell just on the name, who knows what it would go for, but if you have a concept or a brand to go with it, then it has potential value.

How can u delete after you buy? I thought all sales were final,
who did you buy from?
 
1
•••
Actually, I don’t have any idea to develop the name. I thought it is good name to resell because, overture more then 26,000 in December, 2006 and dictionary one word also google 36 million.

Dynadot allow to delete within 3 days period.

Thanks for everyone who gave your openions.
Now, does anyone know where I can get crazy police video's? If it is possible I'll keep the domain otherwise will delete.
 
0
•••
Amma said:
Actually, I don’t have any idea to develop the name. I thought it is good name to resell because, overture more then 26,000 in December, 2006 and dictionary one word also google 36 million.

Dynadot allow to delete within 3 days period.

Thanks for everyone who gave your openions.
Now, does anyone know where I can get crazy police video's? If it is possible I'll keep the domain otherwise will delete.

Some cool police videos, haven't downloaded them, hope it helps you. :)

http://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/newsroom/video.htm

Thanks for the heads up with Dynadot allowing deletion of domains within 3 days period.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the information.

I'm sure Dynadot allow .tv domain deletion within 3 or 4 days for refund but, I'm not sure about other ext.

Reputation added for everyone.
Thanks again

lzy said:
Some cool police videos, haven't downloaded them, hope it helps you. :)

http://www.statepatrol.ohio.gov/newsroom/video.htm

Thanks for the heads up with Dynadot allowing deletion of domains within 3 days period.
 
0
•••
Domain deleted
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back