IT.COM

advice Need help

NameSilo
Watch

urljunky

Top Member
Impact
i recently did outbound for a domain (H. Y. D. R. O. P. O. N. I. C. L. Y. Com) to a subsidiary of a multi million dollar company.
I sent it directly to the ceo. I informed them it was for sale at undeveloped and I had set the bin to a little over $10k. It’s uniques went up 40 more than usual that month. I received an email back that they were interested and would pay $2.5k. I politely declined offer and let them know that I received offers much closer to the price listed and it would be there until sold.
Now I have removed bin price and it is at make offer. I sent them an email and let them know to make offer and they will not respond anymore.
Should I just let it sit or try emailing again?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would just wait and see

It sounds like they aren't willing to pay the 10k for the name, at least not now.

Give it a month or 2 and you may get an offer closer to your asking price

How long between when you rejected their offer and when you changed it to "make offer" and emailed them again?

•••
Do not e-mail them again till they respond you, unless you want to accept their offer.

How long between when you rejected their offer and when you changed it to "make offer" and emailed them again?

Last edited:
•••
Maybe they realized the spelling was off ?:unsure:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back