Domain Empire

tips Flippa Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
I have a question RE: Flippa (sorry if this is not the appropriate area to post this)

I just signed up for FLippa, and had a question about the listing process. Seems like there are two ways to list, AUCTION with $9 fee up front, and CLASSIFIED for free 10% fee if it sells.

I am selling in the classified section, and I see two ways to offer it, MINIMUM OFFER or MINIMUM OFFER w/BUY IT NOW.

If I set Min offer of $99, and somebody offers that, am I locked into selling it for that, or can I counter them? I don't see any clear answer on that. I actually do not want to set any price, and would rather just get offers sent to me, but I don't see how to do it. I want to set min offers pretty low, but not get locked into selling them too low.

Can somebody that has listed like this give me some help,it would be appreciated,thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
min offer is not binding.
bin price is .

•••
Irrespective of any marketplace, you arent locked if set (just) a Min Offer. But you will be if set Buy it now option & somebody meets / go for that price!
This is what my understanding is. Still please wait for some experts advice / tips.
Also, you may contact Flippa's customer care & ul get reply real fast!
Cheers!!

•••
No Offer is Binding Unless it's Buy it now or Bid (Reserve Mate)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back