Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need help with web design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

boris007ng

New Member
Impact
0
hi guys,

I have idea of web design. But i will like to know how to design a professional web site like the ones i see on the internet everyday. I know how to use dreamweaver a little.

I will very much appreciate it if you guys can help me out with advices and help on how to get started on designing professional websites. Also i will very much appreciate it if you guys can recommend good softwares and easy to use softwares too.

I will also appreciate it if anybody can post links to tutorials on designing professional websites.

I anticipate your prompt response.


Boris.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well, with most websites your going to need a graphics program, the most used, and the one that i recomend is Adobe Photoshop
 
0
•••
thanks very much for your response. I will try and get a copy of the latest copy of the program.

I still want links to online tutorials or downloadable stuff or tutorials.

Boris
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back