Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Need Help. Urgent! Dvd Rw.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DEAD OR ALIVE

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I bought a DVD RW yesturday. I installed it by just connecting the cable into the 2.0 USB in my PC.
It reads DVD's very good but the problem is when I put a blank disc in the drive to copy (DVD-R), it always says:

untitled18au.jpg


PLEASE GUYS. HELP ME.
Who ever Helps me gets $5!

THANKS,
Subhan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So you are having a problem and it is an external? Send me a PM my site is dedicated to helping out. I woun't charge you real cash but NP$.
 
0
•••
yes. It is an external. PM sending....
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back