Help with DVD

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

simonj

Established Member
Impact
15
Hi, sorry for this dumb question. I need help with burning a DVD, I've got a dozen MPEG files burnt to the DVD, but I want to make it viewable on a standard DVD player. It plays on my computer but I want to watch it on the TV. What do i need to do?

thanks,
Simon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
all answers for your Qs can be found here
videohelp.com/guides

and more
videohelp.com
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back