Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need help on one page PHP project

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright. Looking for a PHP coder who can code the following:

A FAQ with MySQL.

Only one page, the homepage.

It will have a question and under that different answers. Under each answer there needs to be a name and a link on that name to the authors web site. "Answer provided by: Name"

I need help on this because I for example don't know how to make an input to the MySQL using a lot of text.

Each answer needs to be classified in three different fields (which will be written in small text before each answer):

- Proven and confirmed
- Believed but not fully confirmed
- Theory, assumption or speculation

Under each question at the end of the answers there needs to be a link or a button "Make an answer" and the person comes to a form to answer with input of text, name, url and trust of data.

The admin, me, needs to approve answers before added to the FAQ.

Any visitor can "post a question to be answered", which will be shown at a list at the top of the page "Unanswered questions" with links on them to answer them in the same fashion as before - but also approved before added. To add a question, only a form with a question is needed, no name etc.

Each question with answers in the FAQ will have an anchor name tag (also in the db) and at the top there will be a dropdownlist with the questions and if you select, you jump down to that question with the answers.

In the admin there needs to be a system in which I can select the order of the questions in the FAQ - not alphabetical or something.

The coder will send the files to me and erase the files afterwards as I want this to be unique.

I only need help with the PHP - HTML, CSS and design I do myself.

I think a good PHP coder can maybe do this in an evening.

How much would it cost?

Post you offer and I take the cheapest.

Timeframe: 2 weeks.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sento!
 
0
•••
Ok. Looking for offer of 50$ or less for the above. Otherwise kenni will help me with the table structure and guide me while I code it myself.

EDIT:

I have an offer from a trusted coder to do it for 50 $.

Offer closed, sorry Kenni. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Re:

easy G' I can do it for 20 USD.
 
0
•••
The_Inferno said:
easy G' I can do it for 20 USD.
Well, you are a little bit late. Now I have a coder who will do it. But if you are skilled at PHP and do work for cheap price I might have some other work for you later on.
 
0
•••
woot :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back