There is a very nice service at http://www.statcounter.com which is free and doesn't require you to place any link back for advertising. There is a very small code to insert onto your site and that's it. They even have an invisible mode in which you can place the counter on your site, but others can't see it. The free version lets you keep track of 100 visitors at a time with all of the detailed stats such as location, referrer, etc.mustang394 said:Hi, I am looking for a stat counter (that shows how many visitors have been to your site) where you don't have to place a link back or put any ads or anything. I need one for my blog. Thanks.![]()
I don't have ftp access.SecondVersion said:
No ftp access, or no FTP program?mustang394 said:I don't have ftp access.Can someone please help?
Ohhh... ok. Blogger eh? hmm...well then I do not think you could use this script lol...mustang394 said:I have program, but no access. I use blogspot.
