NameSilo

Need a good counter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am thinking of features for classicpranks.com, and I'd like to place a counter on each of the pages, but don't want to deal with a bunch of scripts, do you know of a good copy and paste counter. I dont care if it has a text link or something.
Thanks
DJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
If you pay me enough, I'll stay on your website permanently and just count the hits...

•••
•••
Originally posted by sierratoo
That's a good place.

I checked it out, it's not bad

•••
Thanks for all your suggestions and help, I just went and edited one to fit my needs,
DJ

•••
•••
Originally posted by djthekid
Thanks for all your suggestions and help, I just went and edited one to fit my needs,
DJ

Aye... which counter did you deem worthy? :]

•••
One more suggestion, why don't you use a statistics program? Maybe the suggestion is a bit late, being as it seems you've already decided... but... it's never too late to change... well at least not in my mind... I hope you like your new counter though, what ever it may be...! Good luck with it! :)

•••
Not sure he actual name, I think i was webcounter or something, But I think I am just going to end up using Weblog Expert, and view it via the log, Not sure yet
DJ

•••
Sounds good... good luck.... tell us how it works out

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back