NameSilo

Need help finding something...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mustang394

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, I am looking for a stat counter (that shows how many visitors have been to your site) where you don't have to place a link back or put any ads or anything. I need one for my blog. Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
No, that's a good site. I meant with no advertising at all. If anyone can provide this at NP I may pay a few $NP (only a few, not a ton) if you can provide a counter with no link back or advertising of any kind. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
mustang394 said:
Hi, I am looking for a stat counter (that shows how many visitors have been to your site) where you don't have to place a link back or put any ads or anything. I need one for my blog. Thanks. :)
There is a very nice service at http://www.statcounter.com which is free and doesn't require you to place any link back for advertising. There is a very small code to insert onto your site and that's it. They even have an invisible mode in which you can place the counter on your site, but others can't see it. The free version lets you keep track of 100 visitors at a time with all of the detailed stats such as location, referrer, etc. :)

I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, just been satisfied using their service. :tu:

Best of Luck,
Chris
 
0
•••
0
•••
mustang394 said:
I don't have ftp access. :( Can someone please help?
No ftp access, or no FTP program?
 
0
•••
I have program, but no access. I use blogspot.
 
0
•••
mustang394 said:
I have program, but no access. I use blogspot.
Ohhh... ok. Blogger eh? hmm...well then I do not think you could use this script lol...

So I would just go with http://www.statcounter.com as per Chris' suggestion :tu:
 
0
•••
Ya, I was going to suggest statcounter, but some people beat me to it :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back