NameSilo

domain Need expert help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tomylo

Established Member
Impact
Guys, i would like to get advice from you.
domains
they.shop - i saw price around 16k,
they.store around 8k
how much can cost this one

they.suck
? thank you !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guys this is an appraise thread not discussion , so stop commenting like discussion . Thanks

•••
FYI from the rules of appraisal!
"4. Remember that the lowest possible appraisal is the registration fee."
If that is true, and on a level it is true, it will not help the OP. Why would I buy a domain from you that once I buy, I likely will have to renew? And I may also need to move domain to another registry. Why would I pay reg fee, say $10 to buy from you if I can wait for the drop and purchase it myself?

Only reasons I can see for doing that is:

If I want the age. Or if the domain is actually worth more to me than reg fee.

So I agree with @Isac that the value to him is 0. I agree with @Andrei B that it may have value to other people! I just don't think that reg fee really helps OP looking for value.

•••
So I agree with @Isac that the value to him is 0. I agree with @Andrei B that it may have value to other people! I just don't think that reg fee really helps OP looking for value.

I didn't make the rules!
But they should be followed!
I didn't quote a "reg fee" valuation, as I was just pointing out that I think anyone that offers an appraisal on another persons asset on these appraisal threads should at least take the time to properly appraise based on the forum's "Rules for Appraisals" which can be found here by the way:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-evaluation-and-appraisals-guide.860781/#post-4876505
Unfortunately, rarely are these appraisals worth anything to the domain owner because people do little to no research on comparable sales and just spout out their personal opinion of value without any thought or research to back it up! Just because an appraiser wouldn't buy the domain doesn't mean it's worth $0, as someone has already paid "reg fee" for it!

•••
One more thing... $0 valuations are supposed to be reported to mods, probably because they are completely unhelpful and I suppose, "against the rules" but as I think the mods have much bigger fish to fry, I'd rather not waste their time! I think the bottom line is this, if you are going to participate in an appraisal thread at least add something constructive and thoughtful, and perhaps even researched! What a novel idea! ;)

•••
Agreed!

Fwiw I do not think 0!! :)

•••
Guys, i would like to get advice from you.
domains
they.shop - i saw price around 16k,
they.store around 8k
how much can cost this one

they.suck
? thank you !

Dont get disheartened with all these appraisals. I'm sure everyone is trying to help in their way.

And who knows? Maybe Vampires will buy it from you
because you know what they do.....

THEY.SUCK

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back