Dynadot

domain Need expert help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tomylo

Established Member
Impact
Guys, i would like to get advice from you.
domains
they.shop - i saw price around 16k,
they.store around 8k
how much can cost this one

they.suck
? thank you !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is a nice hack, but new gtdls is a real gamble you never know you may sale to and end user for xxx$ or reseller for a low x-xx$. I thinks may fits for a joke forum or something like that.

•••
•••
I only buy .com or .net sometimes .org beacuse is a safer investment is the domain has real and exact keywords, but new gtlds are rising but in the domain business you never know. I suggest to you to try your luck for a fast sell (reseller price) here on NP but you can try to do some outbound publicity.

•••
Guys, i would like to get advice from you.
domains
they.shop - i saw price around 16k,
they.store around 8k
how much can cost this one

they.suck
? thank you !
Making sense , not sure about value , but if you really want to get profit , you must hire broker who suck enduser .:xf.grin:

GOOD LUCK (y)

•••
I only buy .com or .net sometimes .org beacuse is a safer investment is the domain has real and exact keywords, but new gtlds are rising but in the domain business you never know. I suggest to you to try your luck for a fast sell (reseller price) here on NP but you can try to do some outbound publicity.
thank you very much!

•••
Making sense , not sure about value , but if you really want to get profit , you must hire broker who suck enduser .:xf.grin:

GOOD LUCK (y)
thank you :)
may be for "Viral marketing" like brand A, run web site or they.sucks - and it's mean all competitions sucks :)
but in any way thanks for advice :)

•••
thank you :)
may be for "Viral marketing" like brand A, run web site or they.sucks - and it's mean all competitions sucks :)
but in any way thanks for advice :)
i am here for not discouraging anyone , every domain has value , But will wait for that time .

•••
•••
But why you think that the value is 0 without any reasonable explanation ?

•••
Why you think anyone will buy this ?
i'm not sure that anyone will buy it, just trying to understand price creation process for domain .thank you!

•••
If you're new to the industry, get a better understanding of .com before even looking at the gTlds.

•••
If you're new to the industry, get a better understanding of .com before even looking at the gTlds.
ok ,thanks! but .com even hardest to understand ) i saw lot of domains without any sense, for big price..... ) but thank you very much for your advice.!

•••
•••
•••
IMO no one will pay anything to this domain.
Why someone registered ,

TheySuck.com
TheySuck.net
TheySuck.org
TheySuck.xyz

we all have do search before appraise . thanks

•••
•••
@Isac better response is you will never buy that domain and I am not judging you because I will never buy that type of domain name too. , but someone else may buy that domain like a domain collector, someone who wants to develop a jokes forum something like that like jacka**s or etc. even one guy who just liked how it sound with deep Pockets. That is the beauty of the domain business you never know.

•••
•••
I just found one related sale :

Domain
Price Date Venue
gunvorgroup.sucks 300 USD 2016-03-10 Flippa

Gtld is .Sucks

•••
Why someone registered ,

TheySuck.com
TheySuck.net
TheySuck.org
TheySuck.xyz

we all have do search before appraise . thanks

when i was new in domaining i saw 0123.com was sold for $ 252,500, then i registered 012.today in hoping to sell it one day. Doesn't 012 look better than 0123 but i was not aware about that time .today has no value in Chinese and these number domains are sold to chinese. New gTlds look mouthwatering but in real this is phantasm. A person needs a very strong word to sell gTlds.

•••

FYI from the rules of appraisal!
"4. Remember that the lowest possible appraisal is the registration fee."

•••
I agree with @Isac, And the new gTlds ware very expensive to renew and that is big minus.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back