IT.COM

question-answered Need domain selling advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ashok02

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I recently purchased some domain. But I am feeling difficulties in selling them. I want to know how many people success in sold there domain at good price ( in %)? How can I sell my domain fast? My domain: gammapublisher.com have a keyword. And another: 11four.com is easy to remember and short. All advisor are welcome and thank you in advance.🥲🥲

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You recently purchased and you expect instant sales? Thats not how domaining works generally. You sit and you wait. (Kinda like watching paint dry) Its no get rich quick endeavor unfortunately.

Some ways to increase sales:

1 Have great names
2 Have great names
3 Have great names
4 List everywhere
5 Have reasonable pricing

Good Luck Sir.

•••
Hello
I recently purchased some domain. But I am feeling difficulties in selling them. I want to know how many people success in sold there domain at good price ( in %)? How can I sell my domain fast? My domain: gammapublisher.com have a keyword. And another: 11four.com is easy to remember and short. All advisor are welcome and thank you in advance.🥲🥲
Hello Ashok02. The first domain name I sold is Miadona.com. I sold it for $350 to a website called MiadoNNa.com. Here is a workflow that works for me.

1) Buy for example 10 domain names. The .COM is great, but I don't recommend focusing ONLY on .COM. Try the .online, .xyz and .io(if you have budget). IMO, you will have more potential buyers for this: vlog.travel, rather than something like this: MyTravellingVlog.com

2) Search on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yandex, everywhere basically, even Instagram accounts. Then make a list of 10 potential buyers MINIMUM. (if your domain name is SomethingAutos.com, search for pages related to autos. If it is a made-up word like miadona, try to find something similar). I don't recommend buying a typo name though.

3) Contact them, and explain a little bit about the domain name and how they can benefit from buying it. Don't write something like this: "Hello, how are you? Buy my domain name for $2000. Thanks".

4) After actively contacting people for these 10 names, Buy another 10 and repeat the process.

If you think you bought some garbage names, liquidate them and invest the money in something good. Don't waste your time on these domains. Doubling a bad bet will not make it right.

And one more thing. If you have unused domain names, park them with Bodis (or VooDoo if you can get approved). Parking the domain is the first thing I do when I buy one. It is not about the money, but for analytics. Bodis provide some nice info about your traffic IMO.

I am far from being an expert domainer but hope this helps you to get some sales.

Cheers

•••
Don't waste your money, better go grow potatoes. :xf.grin:

•••
Domains don't sell too easily and quickly.

Even if you've a dictionary word domain you will have to wait for a right buyer.

I just want to tell you to explore NamePros to learn more about domain investing..

You should list your domains to all marketplaces to get more exposure..

Sedo, Afternic, Dan , Epik, GoDaddy, DaaZ .com ( only 7% fees . And they also have near 24/7 live chat support ) , etc.

You will receive inquiries if buyers want your domain.

Thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back