Dynadot

Need Cash? I am buying all Quality Domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always looking to buy quality domains, whether it is one domain name or an entire portfolio.

In general I am interested in COM/NET/ORG. I will also consider premium domains from other extensions (Stocks.info / Nebraska.us or similar quality).

Budget range is from $XX to $XX,XXX depending on domain quality.

All offers please include asking prices and if the price is negotiable. Please be aware that I am not a lowballer, but still I am looking for Reseller type pricing.

Please don't waste my time with names that don't fit what I am looking for. I will respond to any PM's with domains I am interested in.

1.) LL.com / LL.net/ LL.org - Any letters.

2.) LLL.com - Any letter pattern.

3.) LLL.net / LLL.org - Any letter pattern.

4.) LLLL.com - All Quality LLLL.com

- Quad Premiums
- CVCV & VCVC
- Easily Pronounceable (Please don't send us QZWY.com as Pronounceable)
- Unique Patters (AABB.com / ABBA.com / ABBB.com / ABBB.com etc)
- Dictionary Words
- Triple Premiums with U/W
- Acronym Friendly (UK/US/CA/NY/TV etc.)

5.) CCC.com - Any number/letter pattern

6.) Dictionary Words (must be relevant, not looking for odd tenses)

7.) LLLL.net -

- CVCV or VCVC
- Dictionary Words
- Easily Pronouceable

8.) Geo Domains (State/City/Country etc.)

9.) Extremely Brandable Names (.com only)

10.) Category Killers (Product or Service related)

11.) Generic TwoWord.com

12.) eKeyword and iKeyword (ex. eQuotes.com)

13.) NNN.com / NNN.net / NNN.org / NNNN.com

I am also buying other high quality domains not listed above, such as traffic or revenue generating domains.

I will not buy the following types of domains

- Trademark Domains
- Typo Domains
- Adult Domains
- Obscure extensions

Payment preference is Paypal, or Escrow (for higher priced domains)

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM sent for some Premium keyword domains on other extensions and few LLLLL.Com Palindromes.

•••
•••
Still looking. I responded to PM's that meet what I am looking for with realistic pricing.

•••
•••
•••
PM sent, with reseller pricing. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
a couple more...

Hi, I am very new to forums so I hope this is the right way to post these.

nocatchsurveys.com-$80.00 (very negotiable).

freesignupsurveys.com-$80.00 (very negotiable).

I have these registered at "4goodhosting.com". I also tried to launch a site with "nocatchsurveys.com" and it never materialized. They are both registered until Jan. or Feb. of 2010, thanks for your time...Greg.

•••
some acronym friendly names sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent. Also: Do eKeyword domains have to be .com?

•••
Still looking. Going through PM's from the last few days and will respond to any I am interested in that have prices.

Brad

•••
I sent you a PM on the 30th Jan you haven't looked at yet :). I also have some more .coms, so I'll PM you the complete list again.

Second PM sent with all current brandable .coms :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Kohala

I have a top level domain for the visitor destination on the Big island of hawaii. I have used it in the past for a brief period and received about 750k vistor in a short span of time with no seo

•••
I am still looking. Due to the sheer volume of messages, I am only going to respond to domains I am interested in.

More than likely you will get a response if you send me the types of domains I have outlined, in a price range that is reasonable.

Brad

•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back