Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

REQ-LOGO Need another German Logo

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Branding Design
Prize: $50.00 USD (PayPal )
Contest End Date & Time: December 6, 2022 at 11:59pm
Size Requirements: Any size is fine, we are looking for something that is of high quality and can be scaled accordingly.
Color Requirements: I imagine Black-Red-Gold color but I remain open to proposals (Professional feeling colors)
General Requirements: Needs to look clean and professional, yet also give an inviting vibe.
Additional Information: I have an online shop for sportswear
check : WFDWFE.de
it's about sportswear - hoodies and so on


Any questions? Feel free to tag me in a reply and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Text :
Zusammen 1
ZUSAMMEN 1

check my websites

zusammen1.com
dfbde.com
wirfuerdeutschlandwirfuereuch.de

it means : Together 1 ( one )
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
zusa-np1.jpg
zusa-np2.jpg
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Logo.png
 
2
•••
Thanks for choosing my design #20.

Payment confirmed/ Files sent / positive trade rating provided.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back