NameSilo

REQ-LOGO Contest logo - AZTECH Solution - 60$ - 10days

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtardeil

New Member
Impact
4
Type of Contest: Branding Design
Prize: $60.00 USD (PayPal )
Contest End Date & Time: November 13, 2022 at 11:59pm
Size Requirements: Any size is fine, we are looking for something that is of high quality and can be scaled accordingly.
Color Requirements: I imagine Blue/Green color but I remain open to proposals (Professional feeling colors)
General Requirements: Needs to look clean and professional, yet also give an inviting vibe.
Additional Information: "Aztech solution" is a software development company working on B2B. Using web technology to imagine and developp specific solutions. we are focused on high-quality development, customer support and listening.

Any questions? Feel free to tag me in a reply and I'll get back to you ASAP.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's a concept idea to help get the contest started
I illustrated an abstract "A" and incorporated an Aztec and digital feel

sample1.png


Feedback Appreciated​
 
13
•••
Logo.png
 
2
•••
Logo.png
 
3
•••
Logo.png
 
1
•••
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 10.32.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 10.34.56 PM.png


inspired by Aztecs :)
 
1
•••
Logo.png
 
0
•••
Logo.png
 
1
•••
az-np-sdj.jpg
az-np-sdj1.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi this is my concept joint the A and Z from Aztech, feedback appreciated
BF6CB457-0F28-4BD1-8FC0-FA74A74B0B36.jpeg
 
1
•••
aztech-01.jpg
 
0
•••
Another concept

C5B6A2D7-C5EE-4810-B8D3-1BDDED3E2638.jpeg
 
0
•••
670E032A-1092-4A51-8E92-62D852F85B98.jpeg
 
0
•••
Logo.png
 
0
•••
another combine A and Z
915B6312-3695-45EB-8B67-2F03975A0E22.jpeg
 
0
•••
Another
F529082F-9349-44F9-8927-A7DB304F6F7B.jpeg
 
0
•••
Logo.png
 
2
•••
de5410652813bd4d47559654829f4a89.png


I hope you like this
 
0
•••
Another concept
76fb4c3981278417968b9b02dd748d49.png
 
0
•••
Thank you all for your suggestions. I didn't expect to have so many choices of such good quality.
The choice is really difficult...
The winner is...
9Generasi
The last one

Congratulations, and thanks again to all the participants.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back