Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pow

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest: Branding Design
Prize: $50.00 USD (PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle - Winner's Choice)
Contest End Date & Time: March 24, 2022 at 11:59pm
Size Requirements: Any size is fine, we are looking for something that is of high quality and can be scaled accordingly.
Color Requirements: We're open to shades and personal feel, we do however want to see blue or silver as the focused color.
General Requirements: Needs to look clean and professional, yet also give an inviting vibe.
Additional Information: The name of the company is "Highblocks" and will be based within the Minecraft Production space, creating maps and content for the Official Minecraft Marketplace through Microsoft.

Any questions? Feel free to tag me in a reply and I'll get back to you ASAP.

References: REF_A, REF_B, REF_C

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Other concept.
HighBlocks_Page_2.jpg

•••
I will work on this some more. I see some entries are incorporating creeper faces into the design and I have to wonder if that might cause some problems. Just a thought.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Closing a few hours early! This is due to out of office event, where I will not be available at the regularly schedule end time of today at 11:59pm EST (currently 9:20pm EST, or 2hr 39min early).

Our winner has been chosen! @emsgrafics! Thanks to all who submitted awesome artwork and concepts, your hard work is appreciated!

•••
Congratulations, emsgrafics.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back