Dynadot

Need an advice about domain sell.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

archuv

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain, I could not sell it, Let me know how is it possible to sell it. Its appraisal value 735$. Does anyone have any idea that this new domain selling possible or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP,
What is the extension (com, net or other), its one word or two, new or aged, there are many many factors, I must advice to read more and more and try to learn what kind of domains you can sell with ease. Give it a time, just don't see estibot value and start dreaming.
You got to have lot of patience. Be active in forums specially here on NP, try to make leads as much as you can.
Good Luck

•••
I have a domain, I could not sell it, Let me know how is it possible to sell it. Its appraisal value 735$. Does anyone have any idea that this new domain selling possible or not?

Welcome to NP :) I agree with @AuctionBio, estibot appraisal does not mean anything. There are many factors that can affect the price.

•••
about what name we are talking here?

•••
Thanks guys,I agree too with @AuctionBio. It is "LadiesCloth.com" I think you got it.

•••
Welcome to NP,
What is the extension (com, net or other), its one word or two, new or aged, there are many many factors, I must advice to read more and more and try to learn what kind of domains you can sell with ease. Give it a time, just don't see estibot value and start dreaming.
You got to have lot of patience. Be active in forums specially here on NP, try to make leads as much as you can.
Good Luck

.com

•••
According to Google Adwords, "Ladies Cloth" has 390 avg. monthly searches with high Ad competition, but low CPC. I would say it may have some value if you develop it to generate leads, but I don't think it's worth such efforts.

But this is just my opinion and I may be wrong

•••
According to Google Adwords, "Ladies Cloth" has 390 avg. monthly searches with high Ad competition, but low CPC. I would say it may have some value if you develop it to generate leads, but I don't think it's worth such efforts.

But this is just my opinion and I may be wrong
You are not wrong.

•••
I think you need to take advice from @AuctionBio and read, read, read before making your first purchase. Also watch DomainSherpa shows, ask questions and you will learn. :)

Cheers,
Konstantin

•••
How I make it "LadiesCloth.com" valueable? does anyone have any suggestion? is it possible or not?

Last edited:
•••
It seems nobody advertises for ladies cloth (see spyfu.com/keyword/overview?query=ladies cloth). That's not good.

On an other hand, there are a few 'related domains' taken
(see namedroppers.com/b/q?adv=1&k=ladiescloth&x=10&y=15&exclude=&order=0&min=1&max=63&com=1) May be some of them might be interested.

•••
It seems nobody advertises for ladies cloth (see spyfu.com/keyword/overview?query=ladies cloth). That's not good.

On an other hand, there are a few 'related domains' taken
(see namedroppers.com/b/q?adv=1&k=ladiescloth&x=10&y=15&exclude=&order=0&min=1&max=63&com=1) May be some of them might be interested.
"business-learn.com"??

•••
•••
is it possible to sell "business-learn.com"? and how much it would be?

Last edited:
•••
Selling domains is really a tough task especially if you are a newbie. The biggest problem with many novice domainers is that after registering a domain they think it would go for thousands. As suggested by @AuctionBio there are many factors which makes a domain valuable like its extension, age, keywords, length, pronunciation, easy to remember etc. But do you know what makes a domain valuable? Your ability to sell! Which would come with experience.
A domain can be of no worth but if you package it correctly then you might be ale to sell it for good amount of money. I would suggest you to spend some time in this industry, don't invest much, try to buy and sell some, take losses and follow what established domainers are doing....follow them closely!

All the best!

•••
Selling domains is really a tough task especially if you are a newbie. The biggest problem with many novice domainers is that after registering a domain they think it would go for thousands. As suggested by @AuctionBio there are many factors which makes a domain valuable like its extension, age, keywords, length, pronunciation, easy to remember etc. But do you know what makes a domain valuable? Your ability to sell! Which would come with experience.
A domain can be of no worth but if you package it correctly then you might be ale to sell it for good amount of money. I would suggest you to spend some time in this industry, don't invest much, try to buy and sell some, take losses and follow what established domainers are doing....follow them closely!

All the best!
okey thanks Mr. ...

•••
How I make it "LadiesCloth.com" valueable?
You don't. It was available for a reason: nobody would pay $10 for it. Therefore it is unlikely that somebody will pay more to buy it from you. Few domains will ever sell.

•••
You don't. It was available for a reason: nobody would pay $10 for it. Therefore it is unlikely that somebody will pay more to buy it from you. Few domains will ever sell.
okey, shocked

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back