Dynadot

Need advice regarding domain and SEO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

siddardha

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I wanna review a product and earn with affiliate commissions. The domain "productreview.com" is available. (It's not exactly productreview.com . Hope you understood )

Should i take productreview.com or product-review.com? Which one has higher chances for coming up in google?

But when someone Googles it, will it come up for sure in the search results? Does domain work for sure?

What else should the website have along with a product review.

What do you suggest?

Thank you,
Siddardha.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's unlikely that a domain like 'productreview.com' will give you much advantage in ranking in G. Any reasonably brandable domain would require the same SEO efforts to rank.

Now, I don't think it's realistic to expect that your brand new site will rank for both the latest printer, the latest game or the latest kettle (even amazon does not succeed equally in all these fields). You should consider a much narrower market segment where you can be recognized as an authority in your field.

•••
Double check to make sure the product name you register isn't a TM.

•••
Looks like I somehow misunderstood your question. Then , what silentg said applies.

•••
Back