Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need advice about slowrock.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

doniking

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I am the owner of slowrock.com.
Do you think I should sell this domain or build a website dedicate to slow rock community?
Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Donie
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
build a forum maybe

you can decide to sell, but really need a buyer to approach you first.
if you approach resellers to sell, you won't get a bunch imo
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reply.

Im thinking about a community site and need a forum like vbulletin but i can't afford it. it costs 180 dollar. I wonder if someone could buy one for me and I'll give him a lifetime web hosting on my dedicated server (which I got from my company where I am working on) for the return .
 
0
•••
why not use a minisite first and then add a forum when you can afford to.

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
There's always blogging. Wordpress install, some reviews of soft rock artists, get some links back and see where it goes from there.
 
0
•••
doniking said:
Thanks for the reply.

Im thinking about a community site and need a forum like vbulletin but i can't afford it. it costs 180 dollar. I wonder if someone could buy one for me and I'll give him a lifetime web hosting on my dedicated server (which I got from my company where I am working on) for the return .

smf and phpbb3 is free .... :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for all replies.
I am learning Drupal and it has its own forum module.
But this domain is still opened for anyone who is interested to buy it :D
 
0
•••
You could also do a site about our global continental plates shifting :) LOL... A site dedicated to selling slowrock music may be the way to go if you have time for it.
 
0
•••
it calls for development as you know, sell it to end users then
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back