NameSilo

Possible Joint-Venture?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anglinn

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

I need the advice of the NP community...Need your advice!

I contacted a company that offers white-label solutions about forming some type of joint venture using my branded domain name. They already have the platform...I have the Brand name...

Well, they have expressed interest in forming some type of joint-venture. If I go this route, what do you think I should expect? I just don't know how to proceed.

Your advice is greatly appreciated,
Antonio
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back