Dynadot

discuss Need A Yob?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I read an interesting article about a politician Lena Epstein, who is thinking of running for public office. What struck me was a paragraph I read...

"Republican political strategist John Yob of the Grand Rapids-based consulting firm Strategic National is working on Epstein’s campaign.

Yob also has purchased a website domain name Young could use if he decides to run for the Senate. Public records show Yob owns bobyoungforsenate.com.

Young confirmed Yob has pitched his consulting services, but said he was unaware the prominent GOP political consultant bought the domain name he would likely need.

“I own hundreds of domains because they are like real estate in our industry,” Yob wrote in a text message to Crain’s.
Yob noted he also owns CalleyForSenate.com and RomneyForSenate.org.

Yob is also working for Lt. Gov. Brian Calley, who is expected to launch his campaign for governor next week."

Anyway, I had not heard of Yob, but then again, there are so many people out there that know the value of domain names. I just hadn't heard of domainers working in government grabbing domains that political figures might need. He must get some pretty cool inside information.

Here's the full article:
GOP businesswoman Lena Epstein to run for U.S. Senate in Michigan
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...ena-epstein-to-run-for-u-s-senate-in-michigan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back