Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikhub

Top Member
Impact
Mitron (friends in english),
up for auction the name of the person whom you can love or hate, but cannot ignore.
Presenting the name of the the current Prime Minister of India (oops sorry, the Prime Minister of India is not included in the package, only the domain name) in popular Indian cctld.
NarendraModi.co.in
Registration Date: 2016-05-22
Expiration Date: 2017-05-22
Registrar: GoDaddy
Auction Starts: $ 1
Minimum Increment: $ 1
Auction Ends: 72 hours after last bid or BIN
BIN: US $ 350

* Ideal name for a fan club, blog on Mr. Modi or a positive criticism site.
* Official Website of of Mr. Narendra Modi is www.narendramodi.in
* narendramodi.com has a reprted sale of 3,200 USD in 2011 according to NameBio

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
hahaha Pm india on sale
4 from my side for my Pm

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Only a fan club could obtain this. Suggest you to promote this on fb page where you'll get Modi followers.
We love our PM.

•••
sell it in 31 and close - you will not get more money for this as this is of no use to any individulal

•••
sell it in 31 and close - you will not get more money for this as this is of no use to any individulal

You never know friend.

•••
Only a fan club could obtain this. Suggest you to promote this on fb page where you'll get Modi followers.
We love our PM.
Thank you for your suggestions. May have difference in opinion, but when it comes to the Prime Minister of India, all Indians love the Indian PM, as I do too.

•••
•••
Lol, Desperation...

•••
Thank you for your suggestions. May have difference in opinion, but when it comes to the Prime Minister of India, all Indians love the Indian PM, as I do too.
whats your BIN

•••
•••
but you have to see the extension aswell ... in india this extension is of no use

•••
•••
@ikhub what is your final price
No offence, what's the use of you knowing when you have already pre judged in your previous replies.
This is an auction. Will decide about the final price or BIN after seeing the responses.
Have a nice day ahead.

•••
No offence, what's the use of you knowing when you have already pre judged in your previous replies.
This is an auction. Will decide about the final price or BIN after seeing the responses.
Have a nice day ahead.
ok i am stick on 31 else for higher quote i quit

•••
$32 , I'm buying it to give it to our beloved PM

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back