Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain narcolept.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bazutti

Established Member
Impact
0
Just to be clear, I'm not the owner of this domain. My friend owns it and wasn't sure what the domain itself would be valued at. There's been no developement on it, so no links or content, etc. Any thoughts?

narcolept.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say to do a little more research and find out exactly to whom you're marketing. The reason I say this is that in the US the descriptive word for the affliciton rather than the person (or thing?) is far more common. There may be other regions where "narcolept" is used as frequently as, or more than "narcolepcy" or "narcoleptic". I'm thinking England, or maybe India or South Africa, to name a few possibilities.
Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back