IT.COM

Namesilo Heads Up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
namesilo sent me a renewal notice for a couple of domains. when i went to check them in my domain manager i could only find one. after a message to support they sent me a link to my domain manager and there was the missing domain. i was told to keep using that link to access my domain manager. if i sign in normally the missing domain won't appear in my manager. i think everybody should check namesilo and make sure that they have all the domains that they are supposed to have. if you find some are not in your manager contact support to check it out. they say they are working on new updates to resolve the issue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us. Just to clarify, was this issue related to auto-renewed domains? If so, the fix for it was already pushed live a few days ago. If not related, can you please PM us or send us an email at [email protected] with the domain details so we can investigate?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back