Dynadot

NamesCon - Who's going?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I was curious to see who was going to be attending NamesCon in January.

I would be interested in meeting some of you providing you don't have the intention of shanking me.

;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was curious to see who was going to be attending NamesCon in January.

I would be interested in meeting some of you providing you don't have the intention of shanking me.

;)
Just make sure to bring a gun to the knife fight. can hire protection pretty cheap. I used to offer it in my darker days. Lol

•••
I actually posted the same thread, and some directed me here. I'm going. I was thinking of same thing. Meet some members here, chit chat, eat, network.
I'd to meet with you, Shane. Just don't shank me.
Where is it at even?

•••
Shane and obocar , it would be my pleasure to meet you over there, almost confirmed but you never know at last moment it can change.
By the way tell everyone the tickets are on sale and it will end in 2 Days.
I m still wondering who are the speakers since this is my first domain conference, and want to come back in this industry , any idea?

•••
I don't know whether to consider that crazy or romantic, lol.

Or maybe just crazy in love.

•••
Just booked my flights and hotel.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who have decided to go!

•••
Can't wait for the awards. :D

•••
•••
•••
Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

•••
Nile, hope to see you there. I got my hotel. Still need to book the plane ticket.
I'm going to do it tonight.
Well i will try my best to attend as it is just few hour drive for me, but the meeting center is far away from the strip and hope it will be blast for all.

•••
I'll be bringing the cheese to NamesCon.

•••
Grilled one ?

Debating on bringing a Grilled Jesus costume + George Foreman grill to sell grilled cheeses and domains on the strip. I'll be the guy hanging outside the NamesCon after parties with cheap grilled cheeses, and overpriced domains ;)

•••
I am not going, it is a bit out of price for me, but I am sure it is very interesting to listen to others stories. Im sure there is a lot to learn.

•••
I want to get a group together for breakfast on January 14th (day after the conference ends) at 7am at Mon Ami Gabi.

The address is 3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard (1 mile from the Tropicana).
Lol isnt that too early to wake up at 7 am

•••
I m going to leave at wednesday sorry will miss you all in breakfast.

•••
I'm in Vegas the week before for CES but I have a project deadline to meet back at work during NamesCon. Next year if NamesCon is in Vegas, I'll combine both conventions.

•••
Shane, are you paying for breakfast ?

•••
•••
I'll be there networking. If anyone wants to meet pm me. Or you can look for the guy with the gold gun dressed like a genral

Last edited:
•••
I'd do breakfast if I'm not to hung over...

•••
I'd love to do breakfast but I'll be in Ireland, where I'll be nursing my hangover with a late lunch at roughly the same time. :D

•••
Someone take pics and videos!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back