IT.COM

discuss Namescon selected

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Greetings:
It seems namescon selected on of my domains for the upcoming namescon.
Does someone here has a domain selected for this namescon too? I need to contact by private message to them. I will kindly appreciate if you can help me with a couple of questions.

Kind regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I submitted some .cam names. Monte said i had to park the domains with them while they work out a value etc. Im not holding out much hope

•••
I submitted more names than the few I did last year, none of which were accepted but to be fair I did submit them very late .
This year it seems the domains in general are much better quality than last years.
So.... This year I submitted earlier.
I also am to forward 45-50 names to parking crew. I can tell you it's a mixture of real dictionary words, in .com and 3 new extensions. All enquiries are to be forwarded to Monty.
However since I have not parked or tried to sell the domains since acquiring them, I doubt I will need to do that.
It will be interesting to see what transpires and If my three year theory really does work or not.

•••
Well I just submited my best name so it’s my first year and will see how the process is going on.

•••
I have submitted new gtld domain name.

Lasvegas.apartments

Monte has asked me to set name servers but I don't have any hopes.

I can see some low quality new gtld domains in Namejet auction page. It seems, he is going to do favor to registries..

•••
Did anyone ever strike a profit from a name sold at Namescon? Seems to me the prices are always below what you would expect from a NJ auction (makes sense since there are less eye balls) and NJ auctions are already the floor option to sell a name.

So if your name was not selected.. Congrats

•••
Submitted my 3 .com and they got selected. Going to point them on there NS.

Let's hope it get sold.

•••
Submitted my 3 .com and they got selected. Going to point them on there NS.

Let's hope it get sold.
Did they include your domain names on Namejet.
If not, it is yet to be selected!

•••
•••
I am first time using them, so thanks.
It seems, they are asking everyone to set the name servers to test the domain traffic or inquiries so it doesn't mean that domain is selected for auction!

•••
It seems, they are asking everyone to set the name servers to test the domain traffic or inquiries so it doesn't mean that domain is selected for auction!
Yes, I got your point.

•••
I did not submit my best names bills need to be paid! :xf.laugh: but yes there are some very nice ones so lets see I have a feeling this one will be better than last years all round. There really was some crap names accepted last year that had everyone scratching their heads.

•••
Mine have been listed on the namescon page on namejet, crossing my fingers for some sales.

•••
•••
We dropped web.cam into their submission form and it got up on namejet. Let's see what's going on :)

•••
We dropped web.cam into their submission form and it got up on namejet. Let's see what's going on :)

Is that a premium name?

•••
It has some decent chances imo, even with it's reserve, it is a great name.
Good luck :)

•••
•••
•••
Hows everyones submissions doing? I'm getting some interest on one of my names so im pleased about that

•••
So I submitted 2 batches of names on different days. The first batch had 10 names, and the second batch had 20 names. Each time I was asked to update the names to point to the parkingcrew.net nameservers.

At this point, I can see 2 of my names listed on the NamesCon Auction List. Does anyone know how long it takes before they let me know:
1) whether the names will be part of the Realtime Auction at NamesCon
2) whether the other 28 names have been accepted/rejected (if rejected I want to point them back to my own online marketplace nameservers).

Happy New Year Everyone!

TIA,
DN

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back